Unknown: That's not for yo lil ass to decide shorty. Cause I'm bdk period idgaf what you talking about rn! just know If I see yo nigga lacking he dead.

I sighed and put my phone on the night stand. I don't get why so many people tryna take him from me. I looked at him and watched as he slept peacefully. Knowing L'a, if I tell him he's just gonna brush it off. He already got shot once, I'm NOT gonna let that shit happen again. Nothing stops L'a from doing what he wants and I don't like that in some cases cause I fear for his safety. Sometimes I wish I never met him cause I wouldn't be so fucking attached. I said a quick prayer of him just to keep him safe. He started to toss and turn in his sleep till he rolled his fat ass on top of me. I knew he did that shit on purpose too but when I wanted to cuddle, he didn't. Y'all see how fake this nigga is?

"Nigga get uppp you fat asf bro."

He sucked his teeth and got off me. I watched him as he stretched and yawned and fell back onto the bed. I looked at him and he just looked back at me.

"Anyways, I got a studio session today."

He got up off the bed and stretched some more.

"Why you gotta always go to the studio? Can't you just stay today?"

He went into the washroom and began doing his hygiene.

"Man I got a lot of shit to do today. I can't take no more time off."

"Please? For me?"

He came out and went to go get some clothes.

"We not having this conversation Unika."

I heard him say from the closet.

"Why you gotta be so stubborn? I just want you to take a lil time off."

"And I want you to understand that I can't."

"L'a please."

He just ignored me and continued doing what he was doing.

"Stop being a fucking asshole for once!"

He still didn't say anything.

"Fine, do what you want."

I mumbled as he out the closet with his trues and a black shirt.

"That's what I was gonna do anyways."

I rolled my eyes and just ignored him.

"So what? You giving me the silent treatment now?"

I just went on my phone and ignored him.
I'm not gonna argue with him just because I want his dumb ass alive, when he's gonna do what he wants.

"Whatever man, fine."

He said sucking his teeth. I still ignored him but I watched as he went back in the closet to put his clothes back.

"Hiii guys!"

Bri said barging in our room.