Your House with Calum

Summary: How (Y/N)'s and Calum's house would be. 
(Words: 1.5k)
--

Thinking About Moving In Together (3rd Person's POV)
"Are you sure you want to stay at your place tonight?" Calum asks her as she gets ready for work.
"Well, I've stayed at yours for 3 consecutive days this week... I have to stay at my place for at least a couple of days... Or else I am paying rent and expenses for nothing." She giggles, walking to his bed to kiss him softly. Calum pouts, looking at her like a puppy.
"Oh, come on Cal... You had me at your place for 3 days already. I am sure you need your space." She chuckles, leaning down for one more kiss.
Calum stares at her as she continues getting ready, taking in every one of her moves.
He doesn't want her to leave, and mostly, he doesn't want her to spend the night away from him. Sure, he is used to sleeping without her when he is on tour, but he cannot wrap his brain around the fact that the two would be in the same city, yet sleeping apart. He knows he has to do something about that.

He Asks To Move In Together (Y/N's POV)
I can't wait any longer to get home and kick my heels off. All I want is to eat something and fall asleep in Calum's arms. And then I realize that I will be spending the night alone, at my apartment, which makes me sigh sadly.
I exit my office, only to be stopped by my assistant.
"Ms. (Y/L/N), you have some visitors." She announces, smiling at me as she points to the small waiting space. I sigh annoyed; it is way past my 9 to 5 shift.
I turn to look at who is waiting for me, only to find Calum, with Duke on his lap, smiling brightly.
"Guys, what are you doing here?" I cheer, walking towards my boyfriend and his cute pup.
"We came to pick you up. Plus, Duke wants to ask you a question." Calum giggles, leaning to press a soft kiss on my forehead.
"Duke wants to ask me a question? Really?" I giggle and take his hand in mine as I walk towards the elevator, waving my assistant off.
"Yes. Duke has been very sad today and he told me that we need to do something about you spending the night away from him." Calum says, scratching Duke behind his ears.
"You are always welcome to stay at my place." I remind him and he chuckles.
"Duke and I were thinking of something more permanent." He continues, looking at me with a small smile.
"What would you say if I asked you to move in with me?" He asks, studying my reaction.
"I would say yes in a heartbeat." I reply, tilting my head to the side.
"Then I want you to move in with me." Calum smiles brightly at me.

House Searching
"I don't know why you didn't like the last house. It was in our price range and it was super cute." I groan as Calum drives towards his house, after an exhausting day of visiting open houses.
"It only had 3 bedrooms... We need more... Especially for the price that they are asking." Calum exclaims, without turning to look at me.
"This is ridiculous. We don't need more bedrooms." I chuckle, rubbing my temples.
"We do need more bedrooms. First of all, the guys might need to crush over, or when our families are visiting. And second, I plan on getting you pregnant very soon, so we need a baby room." He shrugs, bringing a big smile to my face. Before I could respond, the music that is playing from his phone stops, and on-screen appears the contact of our real estate agent. I press accept and Calum greets the man.
"I found something that you might like. It is a little over your price range, but I think it is perfect for you." The man says, making me look at Calum.
"When can we see it?" Calum asks.
"If you are available, we can go over there now. I'll send you the details in a text." The man replies; Calum turns to me for a second, waiting for approval. I simply nod, excited to see if this one would be our new house.
"We'll meet you there." Calum replies.

The House
We wander around the house, taking in every corner of it.
"What do you think, princess?" Calum whispers in my ear, hugging me from behind.
"It is like a dollhouse." I huff, leaning my head on his shoulder.
"With 5 bedrooms. Exactly the number we need." He kisses my neck, his voice low and seductive.
"Exactly the number we need?" I ask, turning my head to the side to look at him.
"One bedroom for us, the biggest one of course. One guest bedroom, for when we have people crushing in. And 3 rooms for the kids, one for each." He says, making me hum.
"And what about the price?" I ask.
"I am great at bargaining. Plus, we can go a little over the budget." He winks at me, cupping my face with his hands.
"So, this is our new house?" I ask, smiling at him.
"This is our new home." Calum states, pulling me in for a kiss.