Chapter 7

A/N

Hi guys, I listened to the song on the link while I wrote the chapter. I feel like it's a great fit for what is happening. Let me know your thoughts and please don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy reading!

Love satirelover :)

"I will sleep in the couch." Elijah broke the silence. " You two can take the other bedroom"

"You will never fit in the couch, no matter how hard you try. You are too big for it." Luna said and blushed. Emma stared at her friend, not believing that she was blushing left and right in the presence of Elijah. She never blushed and tonight it seemed like that was the only thing that she knew to do. She wasn't sure how she should feel about it. Maybe she should play cupid for her friend and be her wing woman since no other man had affected Luna this way.

"Luna is right, you will never fit on the couch. I am the shorter person from the three of us. I can sleep in the couch while you and Luna share the bedroom. I won't take no for an answer." she said when she saw that Elijah was about to disagree. He hesitated for a second but then nodded in agreement.

"Maybe you can share the bedroom with Landon, he can be an ass but he is a gentleman and won't try anything with you." Elijah added. "I give you my word!" he promised.

"I will think about it." Emma said and she took a sip of the wine that she had poured.

Elijah and Luna got up and made their way to the bedroom. Emma could sense the sexual tension that those two had. It seemed like sparks would fly each time that they laid their eyes on each other and she wasn't sure if they would start a fire tonight.

She got out from the sofa, the glass of wine on her hand, and went to the window to see outside, a part of her hoping that she would see the wolf again tonight.

"What are you doing?" Landon spoke behind her, too close for her comfort. She jumped, not expecting an interruption because she thought everyone was asleep, and in the process spilled some of the wine on her chest. Both of their eyes traveled to her chest and when she looked up she saw that his green eyes were almost glowing and his jaw muscle was twitching. He looked like a predator and Emma didn't know if she should feel aroused or scared from the intensity of his stare.

He suddenly turned on his heel and made a beeline for the kitchen, then came a couple of seconds later with a handful of paper towels.

"Here," he handed her the paper towels and waited for her to clean herself. She tried to dab most of the wine from her chest but unfortunately her white shirt was now ruined and turned red and almost see through.

London had to make his hands into fists so that he didn't lose his control and grabbed Emma by her waist and kiss her until she was left breathless. He could hear her heart beat faster than normal and how her skin turned into goosebumps whenever he laid an eye on her and couldn't believe how much she was affected by his mere presence.

What he couldn't believe even more was how much he was affected by her presence.

"Thank you." Emma said finishing off the cleaning.

" It wasn't my intention to scare you. I thought you heard me approach."

"It's all forgiven. Plus I was lost on my thoughts, you could have stomped your way here and I wouldn't have heard you."

"And what where you thinking about? Dare I say that you were thinking about me?" He got close to her and Emma could feel his minty breath caress her face. He got even closer and whispered on her ear, "After all, you did call dibs on me."