Chapter 6

A/N
Wrote this chapter at work on my phone so hopefully not too many mistakes. This chapter is dedicated to @tila87 since she has been my best friend and has supported each of my stories. Reading them as soon as I post them and giving me feedback. Love you girl!!
Anyhow enjoy the chapter everyone and thank you for reading the story. Don't forget to vote and comment as that is the only way that I know that you like the story.

Emma was wiggling the key trying to open the cabin door while Luna kept giggling, exited that she would spend the night at the same cabin as those two hunks. Suddenly someone opened the door from inside and stood at the doorway, one arm leaning at the doorframe.
"What are you doing here?" His voice was low and smother than honey.
"We should be asking that question." Luna said, walking past him and dragging Emma who seemed to have turned into jelly, behind her. "For your information we are going to be living here for the next couple of weeks. So what are you doing here?"
"I apologize for my friend. Lily gave us the impression that you two left today and this is the closest cabin that she owns that we could crash for the night. Pardon for our intrusion. The name is Elijah." The dirty blonde haired guy said offering his hand for them to shake, ignoring his friend that after had opened the door now had crossed his arms and was throwing daggers at them.

"It's all good. The name is Luna." She imitated him, then shook his hand. He gave her a slow glance, fire burning her whenever he laid his eyes on, holding her hand in his longer that it was necessary. She shivered, but not from the cold, her hangover was almost gone and she felt suddenly sober.

"This is Emma." She removed her hand from his, afraid that she would melt like an ice cream left outside in a hot summer day if she kept touching him for a couple more seconds. His dark brown eyes that reminded you of decadent chocolate left Luna, and she immediately felt their absence. Who was this man that made her lose all common sense. Usually it was the opposite, men lost their common sense around her and Luna didn't like it to be on the other side.

"Pleasure to meet you Emma."  He shook her hand. "This ball of sunshine is London." Elijah pointed at his friend, getting close to him and giving him a pat on his back. He mumbled something under his breath, turned around and then left, going to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

Prick! Didn't even say hello. Emma thought but didn't say anything.

"Usually he is better than this around pretty girls." Elijah smiled trying to break the ice but you could tell that he wasn't happy with the situation either because he was rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Well, we went food shopping and have the bags in the car. We will be right back." Luna gestured for Emma to follow her. They were about to leave when London appeared out of nowhere. Emma didn't understand how could he be so quiet when he was so big.
"You both stay here. Give me the car keys." He extended his hand and Emma dropped the keys in his hand not touching him. "Elijah give me a hand." He ordered, then both of them walked outside to carry the grocery bags.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" Luna asked, not understanding why he had to be so rude.
"Maybe his hopes and dreams." Emma replied.

"Good one." Luna high fived her.

"His friend seems nice though." Luna sighed, a love struck expression written all over her face.

"Nice? Do my ears deceive me or did you actually for the first time in your life didn't compare or treat a man like a piece of meat. No comments like, he is a hot piece of ass that I want to ride till sunrise, or I don't feel so good, I need a shot of penis-illin, or  another one of your favorites, you seem like a hard worker, I have an opening you could fill. Or how about..."