Introduction

Hey there The Last Sword is on your screen now !
But firstly let me introduce it....
Actually this is a real events based Novel.
After the fall of Mughal Empire the Aurangzeb, Indian subcontinent experienced a vast political instability. New Mughal emperors were puppets in the hand of local landlords. There was a great uneasiness among people.
Local rulers were fighting each other for power. Whole country was burning, Marathas were increasing their power in North West and East.
In Awadh Nawabs were sitting in their palaces just praising poets. In Bengal East India Company was seizing the bazaars and reaching doors of Nawabs. Nawab Ali Wardi Khan was quite a successful Nawab.
He banned entry of company in his areas and made a deal with French.
He fought several battles with Marathas and was quite successful.
After his death his son Siraj-Ud-Daullah fought a famous battle with Company known as Battle of Plassey but the treacherous Meer Jafar inside his army made a secret deal with company and fought against him. Siraj-Ud-Daullah lost the battle and died.
In South East India Company had a presidency known as Madras. In Karnatak Aali Jah was puppet installed ruler.
In deccan Nizam-ul-Malik declared his own state.
East India Company was rapidly increasing their power, Bengal, Bombay and Madras was already controlled by company. Freedom was snatched away. Taxes and revenues were skied rocketted.
People were struggling for freedom...
But at that time there was a new movement beginning in Mysore.
All talented workers and warriors were moving there. A new period had started. Mysore challenged the company.
Reign of Tiger of Mysore had started.....
People were seeing a hope of better future inside Mysore....
What happens then..................You'll decide yourself.

Thanks,
M.Y.Siddiqui
*************************

To be continued soon.........