imagine

The plane to Australia had already left. He watched the plane leave with the love of his life on it. As much as he tried, his love for her didn't convince her to stay. Gwilym walked back to his car. His phone began to rang as he got inside.

"What?" He asked rather harshly. He wasn't really in the most cheery mood to talk to anyone unless it was jenna telling him that she was coming back.

"Gwil, are you okay?" He heard the familiar voice of joe.

"I know you want to know about jenna. She isn't with me if that's what you want to know. I failed as a boyfriend and a friend." Gwilym said before hanging up and tossing his phone into the backseat.

He put his head in his hands. All he  could think about was that he let the love of his life leave.

💫

Jenna sat back down in her seat as she came back from the restroom. She leaned against the window and put in her headphones, her ears being filled by john lennon's angelic voice.

"Imagine all the people."

The song brought back many memories of her and gwil being their happy selves. She would be against a tree, sitting down, reading a book out loud while he laid his head on her lap and stared at her. That very song would also be playing softly in the background.

"Living life in peace."

Jenna closed her eyes and tried so hard not to cry. All she could think about was how hurt she must've left gwilym. She felt like a horrible person for leaving him, but he deserved so much better than a girl who runs a coffee shop for a living. Her mom's words about her job were running through her head.

"you may say I'm a dreamer, But I'm not the only one."

An: joe and iris' song is eleanor rigby and gwil and Jenna's song is imagine,,confirmed.

I feel bad for my mans gwil but don't worry, I got some ideas in mind. Also I want to make an updating schedule but I know I'm not gonna follow it 💀