days without her man

that gif is killing me !!

Gwilym placed a kiss on Jenna's lips as he grabbed his bag full of clothes since it was the day that Steven, his brothers and him would go camping. "You're not going to miss me that much are you?"

"I have my girl gang gang to keep me company." Jenna teased and kissed gwilym's cheek. "But i guess I'll miss you. Maybe I'll miss you."

Gwilym chuckled at her words. "Maybe I'll miss you too."

"Let's go! I can already hear the woods calling to me!" Steven joked, running downstairs with his bag in hand.

"Take care of this one for me, gwil. He might end up sleeping in the lake." Jenna poked Steven's cheek. The three of them walked outside, gwilym turning his attention to jenna.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay by yourself? I can always stay." He explained. He laced his free hand with Jenna's, walking towards his car and opening the side doors to put his stuff inside.

"Gwil, I'll be more than okay. Plus, most of my time will be spent at the shop. It's getting busy these past days and I'm glad. And lucy and iris are going to be stopping by whenever they can. Don't ruin your camping trip because of me, okay?" Jenna cupped his cheek and stared at his eyes, which reminded her of the ocean.

"You never ruin anything. You and your girl gang gang-"

"I'm sorry, did I hear alright or did just say girl gang gang?"

Gwilym groaned at his mistake. "No! I said girl game... fine I said it!" He couldn't think of anything else to say so he gave in.

"Oh lucy and iris are going to tease you!" Jenna waved her finger at him. "But that's only if they know. This will be our little secret,"

"Hey! C'mon, owen has already called like five times asking if we're on the road yet. Jenn, you better not have burned the house down when I get back!" Steven warned her.

"I'll try not to." Jenna smiled at her brother. "You'll probably get no service out there so just know that I'll definitely miss you and I can't wait to see that handsome face-"

"Jenna! He's not going off to war." Steven joked.

"Doesn't matter. Let me show my man that I love him." Jenna stuck her tounge out at him.

"You said love." Gwilym whispered at jenna. "And you called me your man."

"Well these past few days made me realize that you're a great guy and you always make me feel loved. I like that feeling."