my girl

Gwilym knocked on Jenna's door. He finally arrived from camping and all he wanted to do was kiss jenna and tell her how much he missed her. Jenna opened the door and smiled at the sight of her man.

"I missed you." They both said at the same time and laughed at their actions.

"You first," gwilym said.

"Well first, come inside! I bet Steven was a handful to take care of." Jenna let him in, both of then going to sit on the couch. "How was your trip?"

"It's was good. I got to know Steven better and also you. But it would've been better if you were there," gwilym looked up at jenna.

"Gwil, what are we?" Jenna blurted out.

"What are we?" Gwilym repeated. Jenna nodded, not saying a word. "I mean, we aren't together, but I want to be. I want everyone to know that you're the woman that makes me happy. That you're the woman who is the reason for my smile. Jenn, if you don't want to be together then I get it. I won't push it. But I want us to be together."

Jenna looked at him lovingly. She wanted that too. "There isn't anything in the whole world that I would want more than to be with you."

Gwilym smiled and cleared his throat. "Then I'll ask you this, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Only if you agree to be my boyfriend." Jenna responded, leaning in and pressing her lips against his.

💫

Mrgwilymlee: my girl isn't even smiling and she looks hot

Mrgwilymlee: my girl isn't even smiling and she looks hot. Your girl could never.
Jennab

Joe_mazzello: iris.james
We got competition

Lucyboynton1: if gwilym doesn't put a ring on it, I will

Ramimalek: lucyboynton1 not on my watch

Therealleech: everytime I'm on set, jenna is leaving!! We got to catch up jenn! And bring more cake please!

Jennab: therealleech for you? Of course! I'll try to stop by when I can with every cake we have!

Brianmayforreal: you're together ! Yay ! I'm glad we get to see more of jenna and her amazing coffee skills as well as her cake skills ! Haha. Bri