smoothie making skills

Jennab: who knew gwilym tree makes a killer strawberry smoothie?Mrgwilymlee

Mrgwilymlee

Brianmayforreal: looks tasty !! Bri

Jennab: brianmayforreal
Brian! Stop by the shop soon, we have new drinks and you have to try them!!

Brianmayforreal: jennab of course ! I'm always up for new drinks, especially if you made them. Bri

Mrgwilymlee: did you doubt my smoothie making skills, jenn?

💫

Jenna sat on top of her counter, her strawberry smoothie still in hand. She looked over at gwilym, who was on Jenna's laptop searching for a movie to watch on Netflix.

"I sometimes hate netflix," jenna dipped a strawberry in her smoothie. "They took off donnie darko and it was my favorite! I always watch it during october and november." She hopped off of the counter and went to sit next to gwilym on the couch.

"How rude of them. But didn't you tell me that you own that movie on dvd?" He asked her as she nuzzled her head in his neck.

"Yeah, but when I travel, i like to watch jake gyllenhaal be creepy and adorable." She giggled at her own words. "Find anything yet?"

Gwilym let out a quiet sigh and shook his head. "None of these sound interesting enough."

Jenna closed the laptop and took it out of his lap. "Well how about we go out? Maybe a bar or I don't know, hang out with joe and iris? Ben and nat? Don't tell me I'm the only one that noticed ben making heart eyes at her when I met her!"

Natalie Evans was the new addition to the borhap cast and when gwilym introduced natalie to jenna, she caught ben looking at natalie like she looked at jake gyllenhaal. She knew that ben was going to ask natalie out, she also hope he would do it soon.

"Oh! What about Lucy and rami?" Jenna placed a kiss on gwilym's cheek.

He faced her and cupped her cheek. "How about tomorrow after filming, we all go out and we'll even invite allen and his fiance. Yeah?" He suggested.

"That sounds nice, gwilym tree." She laughed.

"See now you just ruined the moment!"