natalie joins the girl gang gang

Jenna laughed at Iris' words. She was explaining about the time Joe had attempted to have a romantic night out but they ended up watching Jurassic park at her place because he forgot to make reservations for the restaurant he planned on taking her.

"Oh! Nat finished shooting early! She's on her way over with wine and cake!" Lucy said as she saw that Natalie had texted her.

Jenna unlocked her door and let the girls in. "Welcome to my decent looking place." She put her keys on the counter and her coat inside the closet in the hallway.

"Jenn, you have the nicest home I've ever seen. Wait, you own all the seasons of friends?" Iris saw the whole series in a box beside the tv which included many movies and tv shows on dvd.

"Yeah, my brother gave it to me a year ago for my birthday. Should our girl gang gang adventure end with watching friends? I think yes!" Jenna said and put the first disc in the dvd player. A few minutes later, a knock was heard at the front door. Jenna got up to open and and saw Natalie with the biggest smile on her face.

"Jenn! How are you?" Natalie hugged the Australian and kissed her cheek.

"Nat, hey. I'm good, I heard that mister patriotic visited you on set a few days ago." Jenna teased Natalie. Her brother, who was currently filming another movie after he finished avengers: endgame, had decided to visit his younger sister and tell the borhap cast embarrassing stories about her when she was younger.

"I get that people find Vhris attractive, but they won't once they find out that he used to stick markets up his nose." Natalie laughed at the memory.

"Hey, Nattie! Where's the hot brother?" Iris smirked at Natalie.

"Hey, Iris! Where's your boyfriend? Did he leave you for Nen?" Natalie joked and sat beside the girl.

"I love our talks, maybe you should never go away from me. That solves it." Iris pouted and leaned her head against Natalie's shoulder.

"We all have a limited time! Once the movie is done, Joe and Iris go back America, Natalie starts filming another movie, and Jenna will be too busy to with the shop!" Lucy frowned.

"But you know who won't be busy for you?" Natalie raised an eyebrow at lucy.

"Who?"

"Rami!" The three girls shouted.

Lucy smirked at the three of them. "women are always right,"

The four girls' evening was spent drinking wine, lemonade for Iris, and eating cake while watching friends. Jenna was having the best time ever with her new friends that she had made. Her fun was interrupted by her phone ringing and Gwil's name appearing.

She excused herself and walked to her room. "You miss me already?" She teased him.

"Looks like it, huh? Yeah I am. But I also wanted to check up on you, make sure you're not kidnapped of anything." Gwilym chuckled.

"Nope, not kidnapped or anything. Perfectly fine, thanks. But I should ask you about steven, is he alive?"

Gwilym looked back at Steven, who was chatting with Gwilym's brothers. "Yeah, he's alright. I think he's at the part of the story where you decided to eat sand at the age of five."

"That bastard!" Jenna gasped.

"Yeah, he even pulled out the photo of you with sand in your mouth. It was quite cute, really." Gwilym smiled.

"Well I'm glad that five year old me with sand in my mouth was cute to you." Jenna giggled. "When you come back, I'll have something waiting for you."

"Is it sex?!"

"Iris! Shut up!"

"I think she heard us."

Jenna rolled her eyes at she heard her friends voices coming through the door. "I have to tell you something..."

"Yeah, I have to tell you something too. Goodnight Jenn."

"Goodnight Gwil." Jenna ended the call and sighed.

"You guys can come in now!" Jenna called out and Iris came in stumbling, Natalie and Lucy behind her.

"You guys done having phone sex?" Iris made finger guns at Jenna.

"Are you sure she hasn't been drinking?" Jenna asked Lucy and Natalie with a smile.

An: I was gonna update on monday because I didn't have school, but wattpad didn't let me update and it sucked. Sorry for the late update :(