Chapter 1 - The Rabbit

Start from the beginning

She stared at him for a good moment or two before she processed that she was talking to him, "Oh, yeah. I am fine, I fall down all the time." 

He shook his head, "Here, let me take you to the nurse.. Get you some bandages before class. To make up what my friend did to you." 

She sighed, "Might as well, since you are the one that goes here and you know your way around here. I would probably late to my class without getting my schedule.." 

He gave a chuckle as he held out his hand for me to grab, I carefully grabbed it not to hurt my hand even more. "Thank you, my name is Y/N. I just transferred here from the United States." 

"Adrien Agreste, I just started here a while ago. But I got some friends that I could introduce you to.. They are so nice." He said as he pulled me off of the ground. 

I looked at the ground let my hair disguise my blush. "Thanks, again.  Shall we go?" He nodded as Chloe began to glare actual daggers at me.  

We walked past her and walked up the stairs, then walked up through the main doors before he navigated us to the nurse's office. The nurse wasn't in there but the door was unlocked. 

We walked in and he went to a drawer. After opening the drawer, he pulled out gauze, medical tape, and some ointment, he also pulled out some bandages as well. 

He walked back over to her and bent down, "I am sorry about Chloe. She isn't usually that rude." He rubbed some ointment onto her knees and into her palms. 

"It's alright, I have dealt with more rude people where I come from.. " She said. 

Soon afterwards, she was all patched up and ready to go. "The principal's office is down the hall to the left. Grab your schedule and I'll see you at lunch if we don't have any other classes.." He waved good-bye and walked off to his class. 

She took a deep breath as she followed his instructions to the principal's office. She walked inside and looked at the principal, "Hello sir, I am Y/n L/n.. I just transferred."

He turned to look at me, "Ah, yes. Y/n, I have your schedule right here." He went to grab it, but when his hand pulled back to examine it. It wasn't in his hand. 

He looked around, "I apologize. I didn't mean to  lose it.." He continued to frantically look around, but so did Y/n. Except she was more calm about it. 

She found it on the floor next to his chair, she walked over and picked it up. "I believe that this is it.." He leaned towards her to verify, "That is it.. Good job. Now you should head off to class, it will be starting soon." 

She waved goodbye as she left the principal's office and looked at the map that was on the back of her schedule. Her first class was Ms. Boustier in Room 201. She looked around and saw that the closest was 206, so she walked around the edge until she located the class. 

She stood in front of classroom 201, took a deep breath, and then walked into class. Everyone was in their seats but the teacher wasn't there yet. "Hey Y/n! There you are! I see that we have first period together." Adrien said as he rose from his seat. 

She walked up to him and gave a smile, "Yeah, it appears that we do. Wanna check to see if we have anything else together?" He gave a nod as she extended her schedule towards him. 

He kindly grabbed it as he used his free hand to gesture towards his friends. "Y/n, this is Alya, Nino, and Marinette. My best friends here at school." She turned towards the friends of Adrien took in a quick observation of their looks and what personalities she could take in.