Chapter 1 - The Rabbit

"Y/N! Y/N! You are going to be late for school, and it's your first day!!" Those were the first words that she heard in the morning before she shot up in her bed. 

She turned and looked at the tiny floating rabbit, "Okay. Okay. I'm up you little beast." 

She stood up out of her bed and walked over to her desk, which had her first day of school outfit. 

It consisted of  denim overalls that were shorts rather than pants, a white crop top, a white and black flannel. To compliment the outfit, there was a black beanie atop of her head, a pair of fish nets and combat boots that went up to the middle of her shin. 

Before pulling the beanie over her head, she brushed out her h/l hair that was accented with a pale blue at the ends of her hair. 

She turned to her kwami, "Okay Fluff.. How do I look?" She did a fly around and studied me. "Hmm.. I think you look great!! All the boys will love you!" 

Y/n let out a chuckled as she shoved her camera, sketchbook, and whatever she need for her classes. She looked to her kwami and smiled as she shoved in a small box of pocky into her inside flannel pocket. 

I doubled checked the top of my hat to be sure that my miraculous was there. I smiled and walked downstairs and made a turn into the kitchen. 

She grabbed one of the bagels that were sitting on the table. "Thanks Mom! Bye Dad!" She shouted as she then ran out of the door. 

Her mother was about to say something but the door was shut before she could speak, "Have a good day sweet heart.." 

The daughter ran out onto the streets of Paris. She had heard about everything that has happened. Especially since there was Scarlet Hawkmoth where previous akumas, and even akumatized miraculous wielders had emerged. 

It was strange on how there was a miraculous sitting on her desk. She wasn't a hero, the closest thing she had been to being a hero was when she helped an old man who had almost fallen into the Seine River. 

She had reached the school, observing that other students seemed to have just started arriving. She then cursed in her head, Curse you Fluff.. I will get my revenge. 

She looked up at the school, she had been procrastinating on coming for weeks.  Not just because she was nervous but after she found the miraculous on her desk one day. It freaked her out when she first transformed, she could hardly leave her room. 

Much less, go out and find Ladybug or Chat Noir. She did take the time procrastinating from school, to learn about what she could do, and who she was, and to just bond with her kwami.

She crossed the street and walked over to the stairs. She saw that there was a blond girl who was blabbering to a red-headed girl, who only looked semi-interested in the conversation.

The blonde girl's hair was pulled back and there was a pair of sunglasses that were acting like a headband. Not to mention that there was a bit too much make-up on her face. 

She was just going to go around her and avoid her entirely, but then she stood up and walked over to me. "Hey, girl.. How dare you just ignore me! Chloe Bourgeois, daughter of the Mayor of Paris. As well as Queen Bee, a heroine of Paris."

"Oh.. I am sorry that I didn't get on my knees and worship you like a queen.." Y/n said in replied. "But I have to get to the principal's office so that I can retrieve my schedule.."

Chloe rolled her eyes and then shoved me down to the ground, scraping both of my knees, and the palms of my hands.  

As blood slowly began to seep out of my body, a boy with bright blonde and shining emerald green eyes. "Hey, are you okay? That seemed like a pretty bad scrape.."