Myworld❤️🌎: We need to talk when you get back.

Me: Why? About what?

Myworld❤️🌎: You'll see when you get back.

So much shit was going through my mind because we weren't really on good terms. Anyways I kept looking for my size in the booty shorts making sure they was gone fit just right.

"Uh uh bitch, where you tryna go in those?"

Bri asked coming up to me making me laugh.

"In a casket cause we all know L'a gone kill my ass. I just wanna mess with him cause he stay thinking he can play with me, like he don't understand I'm the baddest bitch he ever had."

She slightly laughed.

"If you say soo."

I looked at her.

"Girl you know I'm bad."

"You sure are!"

I laughed with her as I went to pay for the shorts.

"We gotta go tho, L'a said he wants to talk to me about something."

She just nodded her head.

"Hiiii Unika!"

I turned around and saw Vii running up to me.

"Ouuu VIIIII!"

I squealed as I ran up to hug her. She was with Momo so you know I basically jumped on Momo.

"Momo!"

"Bitch get yo fat ass off me."

Momo said making me laugh.

"Anyways, What y'all doing here?"

"Vii ain't got no man and we tryna find one for her but don't nobody want her."

Momo said shaking her head.

"Niggas is prolly scared of Vii nasty ass. They prolly can't handle her freaky ass."

I said laughing cause it was true. Vii a whole freak.

"Whatever Unika, how you and yo nigga been? Y'all been fucking? You suck his dick? Dats yo nigga, you better swallow his kids too."

Vii said.

"I- ok well no cause he ain't shit."

"Girl who is you and why you so worried anyway her and her nigga be doing?"

Bri said to Vii coming up outta nowhere.

"Girl who you talking to? Cause ion recall anyone saying shit to you! Who are you anyways?"

Vii said looking Bri up and down.

"Oh dis my friend Bri."

I said replying to Vii.