Bri said like anybody asked her.

"Frl my shit be stretched out in ways Ian even know it could stretch."

Oh please she only lets me fuck once a week, if even that. If she want money from me she better let me smash at least 3 times a week.

"Mhm."

I said rolling my eyes as I handed her one of my cards.

"Ouuuuu, tank you!"

She said squealing.

"I wish you would spend everything on that card so I could be yo ass! Don't be extra and stupid! You hear me?"

She nodded and went out the room. I need to get her a card and just put money on it so she can leave me tf alone. She finna come back with 500 bags of clothes and 50 shoe boxes. No wonder why she's so spoiled 💀. I needa stop giving her everything she wants.

Nika pov

Me and Bri walked into footlocker looking at some shoes.

"Sooo like, how did you and L'a meet and how long have y'all been together?"

Bri asked picking up a shoe and looking at it.

"We met through my best friend Mak, I moved in with him and that's how I met L'a. We been dating for almost 2 full years now."

She nodded her head.

"Has he ever cheated?"

I just nodded cause till this day it still hurts that he did that and I rather not think about it.

"Ohh, do you got his pw and shit?"

I looked at her. Why she asking hella questions?

"I mean he's my nigga, Ofc."

"So like, do you love him?"

I looked at her like she was crazy. Yes I love my nigga.

"Ofc that's my baby."

She shrugged.

"He's not good with girls, don't fall too deeply in love. I don't want you to end up heart broken."

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Ummm okayyy?"

I said more like a question.

"Anyways, Where you wanna go next?"

She said as we started walking to pay for our shoes. I wonder why she's so worried about me and L'a tho.

"I need some more clothes."

I said running out to forever 21. My phone buzzed right when I was looking at some nice ass booty shorts that would make L'a mad. Y'all know I love messing with him. Anyways I checked my phone and it was from L'a.