"Ok, now can I have a turn with the questions?" he asked, as I nodded. "Yeah. You seem harmless" I said, as he started to laugh.  "Well, it's good that you're so protective of yourself.  Your family probably taught you fighting well" he said, as he finished his laughing fit.  He sighed as he spoke. "What village did you come from Harper? Your family must be worried" he said, as I looked at him funny. "Village?" I asked. Yukimura nodded as he spoke. "We have some villages where human's like you live. Do you mind telling me? We would like to give you a ride home later" he said, as I sighed. "I didn't come from a village," I said, as he looked at me with a shocked expression. "Alright. Then where did you come from?" I looked down at my knife as I shook my head. "I don't think I can say. I don't wanna die" I said, as he chuckled. "I'm not going to kill you. If that was intended, I would've done it when I found you" he said, as I looked up at him.  I sighed as I studied him. "I came from the Toyotomi Army. Hideyoshi Toyotomi is my dad" I said, as I felt for the knife.  Yukimura looked at me shocked as he spoke. "Hideyoshi has a daughter? He never told me that" he said, as I spoke. "You know my dad?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah, he's one of our greatest allies.  I fought alongside your dad for a nearby village a few times" he said, as I was the one in shock. "Dad never told me you were his ally," I said, as he nodded. "I am," he said with a sigh.  I was now getting a feeling that I could trust him completely.  He sounded confident in his answers, so I was finally feeling safe. "Ok. That's all I wanted to know. Thank you" I said, as I put the knife down next to me. I felt like I didn't need it anymore, but I kept it near me just in case he did anything.

"Alright. So you already told me some of what I wanted to know" he said, as he huffed. "If you're from the Toyotomi army. What are you doing all the way over here?" he asked, as I sighed. "My dad decided to take me out into the world for the first time," I said as he cut me off. "The first time?  He never let you out before?" he asked as I shook my head. "Nope. He wanted to keep me protected when I was younger. He told me that the army was safer, but I'm older so he thought I could tag along for a ride" I explained.  Yukimura nodded as he spoke. "Ok, so why did he decide to take you out?" he asked as I shrugged. "I dunno. He just came home and told me I was going out with them" I said. He nodded as he spoke. "Alright, so how did you end up all the way here by yourself?"  I thought of back with the fight, the memory of the bear attack was still fresh in my mind.  "When we were walking, a bear attacked our army.  My dad made me stay on his horse the whole time. He made the horse run before the fight got too bad.  He didn't want me to get hurt. So he gave me his knife" I said, nodding towards the knife. Yukimura looked at the knife as he spoke. "Can I see the knife?" he asked. I pushed it towards him, the blade pointing towards me.  He picked up the knife as he examined it. "Have you learned the proper way to use it?" he asked, as I nodded. "I know how to use it, but just to cut food.  I never learned how to fight" I said, as he looked at me. "Your dad didn't teach you any defense skills?  You just went by instinct?" he asked, as I shrugged. "I just thought it could do some damage. I didn't want to use it" I said, as he looked at me. "So you followed gut instinct?" he asked, as I nodded. "I did," I said.

Yukimura nodded as he gave me the knife. "Well, Nobuyuki was impressed by it. We both thought you were trained in knives" he said, as I put the knife beside me.  I looked at him, confused by the name. "Nobuyuki?" I asked as Yukimura nodded. "He's my brother that also is part of the Sanada army.  He's the second in command" he explained. I looked down but shot my head back up. "Was he the one that was with you when you found me?" I asked.  "Yep. He told me to let you sleep. I wanted to wake you up at first.  I thought you were part of the Oda army" he said, with a slight chuckle.  I looked at him in confusion but didn't question it. Yukimura sighed as he got serious again. "Do you know who the Oda army is yet?" he asked, as I shrugged. "I dunno. I never heard of them around the house, but with that being said. This is the longest I've been out of the house. Not to mention away from home."  Yukimura sighed. "Oh, ok. Um, I think that'll be a talk to have with your dad. I don't think he would like me telling you" he said.  I nodded but stayed silent due to not knowing how to respond.  The room went silent, except for some talking down the hallway.  I turned my head in the direction of the voices, trying to hear if it was someone I knew.  The silence was broken when Yukimura spoke. "You've been resting for a while. Do you want to try walking on the foot?" he asked, as I turned towards him.  I looked down at my ankle as I nodded. "It's been a while," I said, as I looked back up at him.