"Friday 9:00 am?" Zaven offers. "Sounds good to me." I agree. "Well, it's official boys. Pay up you two." Luna says and she lays her hands out in from of Damon and Chris. "You got to be kidding me." grumbles Damon. They pull out their wallets and each put a hundred dollar bill into each of her palms. "I hate you." Chris hisses. She laughs and I roll my eyes at her. "I don't know why you guys always bet money with her. You always lose. I would think you guys would know by now not to bet with her." I state. "I ask myself the same thing." Damon admits.

BANG! The conference doot is opened roughly and my receptionist screams out in terror, "Suzette has been in an accident!"

________________

"Hurry up! Hurry up!" I scream at the car in front of me. Luna, Chris, Damon, Zaven, and Samson are in the car with me. Willard took my car to pick up the twins earlier and I needed some type of transportation to make it to the hospital. Samson told me that we could take his car and that he would assist us to the hospital. When I turn into the hospital I yell at Zaven, "Take the wheel!" I stop the car and put it into the park and exit the car and make a run for it. I approach the front desk and say breathlessly, "Suzette Wilton, my wife. Car accident. Where is she?!"

"Calm down sir." The nurse says calmly. I slam my fist down on the counter and yell, "Don't tell me to calm down. Where is she?! Is she okay was there anyone else in the car?!" I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see a woman in a doctor robe. "Mr. Wilton I am Doctor Bridges and I operated on your wife. She is fine and she was taken to the emergency room because she had glass fragments in her skin. It has all been removed and she is recovering. She has a minor concussion as well. The baby was also in the car." I feel my heart stop and I lose all strength to be able to stand. I feel people try to hold me up. Oh God please no! Not Genesis! "Sir, the baby is okay. She has no injuries or scratches. She is safe and healthy. Suzette turned the car in time so that it was a front collision. Suzette took all of the impacts but the airbags went off before any real damage was done.

She is very lucky that she didn't break anything." The doctor continues. "You hear that man. She's going to be okay." Chris says soothingly. "Can I see her?" I ask more like in a demand. "Of course just follow me." Everyone follows the doctor and Luna starts to call up everyone to tell them what has happened. Melody calls Damon and says that social media has found out that it was Suzette that was in the car crash and are on their way to the hospital. I call Easton to get back up and make sure that everyone comes through the back of the hospital to prevent the kid's faces from being seen by the cameras.

When we reach the room I open the door in a hurry and I hold my breath when I see Suzette. Her face is bruise free except for a bandage on the left side of her head. She has a couple of bandages on her arms probably from the glass fragments of the car windows. She's wide awake and wiping away her tears. "Blayze," She whimpers and I feel my feet move to her side. I hug her and her touch soothes the pain and worries within me. She's okay, that's all that matters. "I'm sorry Blayze." She cries into my chest. "You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm just glad you're okay." I tell her genuinely overjoyed that she is in my arms alive and safe. No words can express how happy I am that she's okay. If it was up to me and if I had such a power, she would have never gotten in that accident in the first place but she's alive and in my arms.

"Blayze they won't bring Genesis to me." She cries.

 "What do you mean?"

 "They won't release her to me because I'm not her legal guardian." I can hear the panic in her voice and I too am feeling the panic within my stomach. They would find out that she took her and the kids without the parent's permission and could serve some serious jail time. I need to think quick. I know how much the children mean to her and to be honest I don't want them to take them away from us- I mean her. "It's okay I'll resolve it." I assure her. The door opens and Tyson enters with Genesis in his arms. She's wide awake and when she spots Suzette she starts to whimper and reach out her chubby hands and arms in the direction of Suzette.