This is Gospel

We reached the banquet hall behind Jody, there were flowers out front, it had a big sign congratulating us. Everyone pulled in behind us and slowly started pouring in cheering as they did.

We had found the best family on earth. A bunch of wayward sons and daughters. All broken but we all fit. We all belong somewhere and it's beautiful.

We walked into the room to see tables set up against the walls, a big dance floor and a buffet on the far side of the room. Dean being Dean went straight for it.

"When do we get cake?" He said with a mouth full of food shoving some in my mouth as he spoke.

"After I get out of this dress" I said smiling with my mouth full.

"I'll help" he said winking and nudging Cas who didn't get the hint.  "Cas, think about it" And there it goes

"Oh you want to make it sexual" he said right as my mother walked up.

"Make what sexual dear?" She said staring at him.

"Hello Rowena. We were just talking about helping Sloane change" he said trying to act collected.

"I can help her, I didn't get to help her get ready after all. A mother has to have some things in all of this" she said pulling me away from the boys. I could only imagine why

"I have a wedding present for you bunny" she said trying to be affectionate as she helped me into my simple dress with the smaller skirt.

"What is it mother?" I asked cautiously as she hung my massive wedding gown.

"I want to make your wee husband immortal. Well practically" she said running her hand down the dress.

"How?" I asked doubtful.

"The same magic I used on my self" she said gesturing.

She couldn't be serious. Why would she? She hates me. Maybe now she just fears me. If she kills him she knows I can bring him back. But only for so long.

"I failed you as a mother. I know I did. I was so angry with you, but Gabriel and I, I realize my mistakes. And I'm apologizing" she said with a very heartfelt look 

How could I trust the woman who tried to kill me as a child? But she could give me Dean. She could give me everything.

"Just think about it bunny" she said hugging me before we walked back out to the reception.

"How'd it go?" Dean asked stuffing his face still.

"Well actually." I said before he popped more food into my mouth.

"I know for a fact you haven't eaten all day, now eat" He said before shoving more food in my mouth.

"The cake is too beautiful to eat" Cas said staring at the 6 tier cake.

Dean was the one who ordered it. He went way overboard. It was six small tiers, baby blue and white to match our wedding colors, and had practically royal designs.

He had every flavor he could think of in it. We all just stared as we stood around it. Dean was so excited about the cake

"Hey people! We're gonna go straight to cake then dance and crap!" Dean yelled getting everyone's attention.

"I'm sorry he's loud and really likes baked goods" I yelled getting a laugh out of everyone.

Cas produced the lovely silver cake server Bobby Gave us, it was the one that his family had used for 4 generations. Carefully we all held it as we took a small slice.

Before Cas could set the server down Dean shoved a piece right in his face. Cas just stood confused until I did it to Dean.

"I forgot this tradition" he said licking frosting from his face before shoving the last of the piece into my face.

Within seconds Dean had more cake and was on his war of shoving it in our faces. Somewhere in the midst of it all we ended up on the floor laughing. Faces covered in cake.

"Alright break it up and let me serve this" Bobby said stepping in before we ruined the cake.

"Sorry" we all muttered trying to stand up and straighten ourselves.

We all had cake and before long chuck spoke up from the corner. He had decided he would DJ the whole thing. Even though I knew he had better things to do.

"This song goes out for the father daughter dance, because I was threatened that I had to do it" he said starting my little girl by Tim McGraw. 

By the look on Gabriel's face he chose it. He and I have gotten past a lot. And he really does love me. He's trying. And that's all that matters.

Slowly he took me out to dance. He held me with the most love I've ever felt from him. A fathers love, something I always wanted.

"I know I've never been a good father, but I'm so proud of you Sloane" he whispered in my ear crying a little.

"I love you dad" was all that came out of my mind.

"I love you too Sloane. You've become so amazing, all on your own. Why you fell in love with those losers I'll never know." He said trying to lighten things.

"I know,I know,  if you're happy, I'm happy" he said before there was a tap on his shoulder.

He smiled and stepped aside for dean and Cas who were giving him puppy eyes. And before I knew it Zeppelin's thank you was playing and we just danced. The whole world melted away, and we danced.

We drove as far as we could that night. We were headed for New Orleans for our honeymoon. One of the few places we'd never be judged.

When it was about 11 dean decided to stop, he wanted to make sure we got to spend our wedding night together. So he pulled into the first motel he saw. He ran straight into the office and was back out in a flash.

"I got us a room" was all he said with his stupid grin.

"Traditionally the bride is carried into the room. I'll take the front, Dean take her legs" cas said as dean opened the door.

"Really guys?" I playfully protested as the picked me up.

"Ma'am are you okay?" A woman shouted over at the two men carrying me into the room.

"Perfect, they're my husbands it's okay!" I shouted as Dean kicked the door closed.

The room had two queen beds which Cas and I pushed together. We both heard a pop behind us to see Dean with a bottle of champagne.

"Wedding night here we come" he said with a devilish smile getting one back from Cas and I.

We woke up fairly early giggling like children waking up together. We were happy, there were no monsters, no worries. We were just a semi normal married couple.

We drove through tiny towns and back roads for hours. Music and loving stares. Just taking it all in.

The moment we got to new Orleans Dean rolled down the window shouting. Our just married signs still all over the car.

"They married me! This is my husband and wife! Hell yeah" he shouted down the streets of New Orleans.

He got cheers and thumbs up from everyone as we went. Castiel and I hiding our faces in embarrassment. He just kept announcing it and smiling. He was so happy.

"Dean, you're embarrassing Sloane" Cas said quietly trying to keep him from shouting more.

"I don't care. Hey, that's my wife!" He said yelling and pointing to the back seat.

"Can we just go to the house now?" I said throwing my head back into the car.

We rented a house for the month, a beautiful old place. Dean reluctantly agreed to head for it, insisting it's probably haunted. Cas just insisted it was fine. This is the start of forever. Home sweet home