Chapter 20

I haven't felt like this in a long time.... not the feeling if missing Parker, although that hurt me too. I finally felt something in my heart...

You know you're not actually happy. Right?? I mean how can someone like ME actually be happy? Isn't this how it works...?  I find myself while I'm away? Was starving.... i smell very bad, Parker is thinking that too.... OH NY GOD WHAT AM I DOING?!?

"I missed you.... with all of my heart i missed you... you are my best friend, you're my sister, you're my everything okay! I can't see you gone like that ever again" Parker says as he started to sob as he was holding onto me tightly.

"We all missed you too, it wasn't right without you there. At our Home, it's your home too! If you have anything on your mind come talk to us. We love you," vanoss was softly rubbing on my messy dirty hair.

They are just saying that. Next time you shouldn't say anything. Nothing, Parker didn't miss me. Ha what am i even thinking. Why am i so worthless.... because you are worthless  take a look at yourself. You're fat, dirty, ugly, stupid,

Delirious came up to me and hugged me. His hug was really tight, comforting.

It was different,
His hug was very different...
I don't understand how a hug can be different.

"I really missed you..." he said quietly and he picked me up and took me to the car...

"wait what about Jessica?" I said softly looking over his shoulder.

Jessica's face got red as Parker turned around to see her.

"I... i am fine..." she said quietly under her breath