chapter 3

-later (after the Skype call)-

"Hey did you pick your room yet?" Parker asked me. I look up from vanoss's computer he let me borrow.

"No have you?" he shook he's head.

"We should have a room next to each other." I smiled.

"Yea!" we laugh and we get up.

"Up stairs?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go."  we walked for about five minutes, we see the best rooms ever, I'm kinda sure they made those for us knowing we would want them.

In my room was, pink walls with a thick black line that had YouTubers pictures and posters along with 5SOS. My bed was a queen looking size. It was pink zebra. I look I'm my closet to see a wardrobe already, I look in the other door, it was a bathroom. It was a gray, with a big shower a nice sink that had a huge merrior, the floor looked like a cobble stone. It was nice. I look and I had a box with a black ribbon on it next to my bed. I open it to see a Apple s5, a laptop and tablet. I look up to see a huge t.v. with a Xbox and a ps4.

"Parker!" I yell and he runs in.

"Wow your room is awesome!" I laughed. "Come look at mine!" I get up and follow him to the next room.

His room was just as big as mind two doors, probably his closet and bathroom. His bed was a queen bunk bed that had a desk and drawing stuff under it. His room was almost I detical to mine.

"I'm kinda bored... " I said. Parker looked up and nodded.

"Wanna see if we can ride bikes?" he posed, "wait we don't have bikes..."

I think vanoss or delirious heard us.

"Hey you guys wanna go look out back?" vanoss said as he came from around the corner.

"Um, sure." me and Parker go outside.

"Wow!" there was a big pool, a big trampoline, a big tree house.

"Omg! Parker look!" I went to the grodge and seen two bikes, a pink BMX bike next to a black and blue BMX bike. How did they know I loved BMX?

"WANNA GO TO A BMX PARK!?!?" Parker yelled excitedly.

"Yea!" we ran inside.

"Delirious! " I ran into the living room seeing him playing 'among the sleep' oops I think he's recording.

"What's up kiddo?" he turned his computer off.

"Can you take us to the BMX park!?" I ask excitedly.

"Sure go get ready though. We will leave in 10 minutes."

I run to my room followed by Parker, I changed into my ripped skinny jeans and my 5SOS tank top.

"Parker?" I knock on his door and he opened it. He's in dark jeans and a blue t shirt.

"Ready guys?" delirious says to us.

"Yeah were coming!" I say back.

Vanoss was there to, is he coming?

"Are you going to Mr. Vanoss?"  I say and he nods.

We all leave and go to the BMX park.

-at the park-

There's all guys there besides me.

"Hey you can't be here!" some kid with brown hair and green eyes said.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Your a girl, go play with your dolls." he said back stubbornly.

"No, I'm going to do this!" I say almost yelling getting delirious attention.

"What's going on?" delicious says calmly.

"This girl can't be here she's a girl! She needs to play with her dolls!" I push the kid and he punches me.

Delirious picks me up with no hesitation. "Hey! Don't hit a girl!"

"Put me down so I can show him girl! I'll knock his teeth in!" I scream and I squirm trying to get out of delirious strong grip.

Parker ran over, "what's going on? Why are you messing with her!?" Parker said angerly.

"BMX is for guys!" just then I got a great idea.

"Ok if it's for guys why are you here?" Parker laughed, haha might be a bad come back but ain't no one picking on my best friend!

"Shut up bitch!" I ripped delirious arms off from me and I takled the kid, I slap him.

"DONT EVER CALL ME A BITCH!!" he pushed me off of him and I let a small cry out getting every ones attention. Delirious trys to pick me up but I smak his hand away and the kid gets on top of me.

"Shut up slut!" oh hell no! I angrily push the kid to the side and at this point I start to hit him repeatedly like my parents did to me, I start crying and I stop. It was a bad idea cuz the kid pinned me down and started to punch me repetitively.

"Get off of her!" Parker tackled him like a foot ball player. I lay there crying and shaking thinking of my parent's and how defencles I was. Vanoss ran to my side and picked me up with ease.

"Princess? Baby it's ok. I got you." his words made me think of my father once he was done betting me, trying to make it all better.

I scream in pain as he rubbed my side, that's were I was hit the hardest from the kid. I hear kids laughing at me because I couldn't fight, because I have my "dad" holding me like a baby.

I look over and the kid kicked Parker, he had fallin over with a bloody nose. FUCK PARKER!  I jump from vanoss, I get in front of parkers defdncles body, what I wish I had and took a punch to the face. I knocked out.

-later (till God knows when)-

"Hey.... You ok? Please be ok... I'm sorry!" I heard vanoss cry out.

What's going on? Yea I'm ok wh-why would I not?

I fluter my eyes open to see vanoss crying over me, dose he  know my eyes are open? What's going on?

"Wh-where's Parker?" I ask softly getting vanosses attention.

"Your ok!" I get a slight hug from vanoss, I clench in pain.

"Ow!! Stop please!" vanoss softly lets go.