chapter 18

I woke up in the dinner, jessica was on my phone talking to someone.

"Yes shes okay; i promise; ill mame sure she stays here."

She stopped and looked at me, my eues filling with water and hate for myself.

She trys handing me the phone, i push away softly.

I shake my head no,

I knew she was talking to either parker, vanoss or delirious. Maybe all of them.

It seems like hours pass by, the sun starts setting and the dinner closes.

"Jessica," her name spills from my mouth not knowing what i was going to say next.

"Yea?" Her eyes filled with water

"Are they coming?" I grab her hand, gripping tightly.

"Yea, we're around 5 hours away. Being gone for what seems like forever, we are only 5 hours away"

Fred walks over, sitting next to me at the bar.

"You ladies hungry? Its getting late and i want to make sure you ate."

It was a while since we have ate. I still shake my head, i dont think i can eat. I feel so sick to my stomach.

"N..no thank you, i cant eat" i look away from him in shame.

"Im okay too, thank you" jessica says rubbing my back in small circles again.

It seems as if days past as night time.

They are not coming here.
They will leave you here and take jessica.
They WILL TAKE YOU BACK
parker will leave you behind and never forgive you

"Stop! I cant take it!" I scream back at myself, its like my other half wants me dead.

I would love to be dead.

No one would worry about me.

I would be free. Free from whats in my head, from what i know im like.

Forever passes,
Again.

The dinner closes, and the dark takes over.

Hello
You know, its been over 6 hours since they said they would come get you.
Do you know what that means, they either turned around or they are bring you know who withhh.

I feel a pain in my chest,

Its too late...

They will send me back.

I walk over to jessica, slowly.
"Im sorry i did this... They wont come for me"