chapter 9

What could he be blushing about?

I bet Jason had something to do with it. So I just went outside minding my own business.

I started to eat my apple and listen to music,

Miley Cyrus. She had a really good voice, well in my opinion. Adore​ you is my favorite song from her. Well, right now.

"Baby, can you hear me..." I said the words quietly as I get a text from vanoss.

Vanoss: hey, how is it going?

Me: good, when will you guys be home?

Vanoss: Idk yet. Soon I hope I'm tired 😂😂

I laughed and went inside to play video games.

"Hey Parker," I said going to the couch sitting next to him.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"Just talked to vanoss, what bout u guys? " Jason looked up from his phone and smiled

"We are good, so when is vanoss coming home?" I shrugged then got up to play a game.

"What you gonna play?" Jason asked.

"Not sure y-" he took my controller and started to play the game that was in.

"Um.... I was going to play," I said

"You took to long." He said.

"Great. Fine" I said in the bitchest voice I could. Parker looked at me with a worried look.

I wanted to kick Parker's friend out but I'm not mad at Parker. So I just went up to my room and played my guitar.

I have been practising to sing starving with my music.

"You know just what to say..." I smile as i sing through more.

Someone knocked on my door. I put my guitar down and open my door.

It was Parker,

"I'm sorry about him... I made him leave" what? Why?

HEY GUYS OMG

so I'm in Arizona!

Lots of things have been going on but its okay. I'm finally free to write. Well Imma start the next chapter rn.

I love you guys,
Hailey💖💖