chapter 2

I'm glad vanoss likes my shirt, I paied $25 for it. Lots of couches, and looking threw old birthday cards.

Omg omg omg!!!! Ok ok this is it be cool ok? Can you do that?  I thank to myself. No I can't cuz it's me... Oh well here goes nothing.

I was in a day dream, I wasn't thinking of much. Just if that me and Parker would be happy with them. I'm sure we will but you can never really know for sure.

I started to hear small laughs and muffaling, I think Parker told his sponge Bob joke, it's a funny joke just kinda.... Well inapropert.

"So, you like vanossgaming?" I looked up and nodded. "That's cool," he smiled.

"Yeah, him, delirious, basically, nogla and wildcat make the best team." I said proudly.

"Kid your awesome." he smiles at me and dose a thumbs up.

"Th-thanks Mr. Vanoss" he looks confused.

"You know who I am?" he smiles. I nod "how?" I take a deep breath in.

"I follow you on Twitter instagram and youtube. Oh and your voice I can tell." I smile hand he puts his hand up for a high five. I slap his hand and I giggle.

"Mr. Delirious?" I turn to him and I look at his blue eyes behind he's mask.

He looked down at me. "Yea kiddo?"

"I love your videos, you and Mr. Vanoss are my idols. Thank you." I smile. I heard awes from vanoss and delirious.

"Thanks kiddo, that's awesome."

"Do you guys know Mark!?" Parker blurted out and I laugh, so did vanoss and delirious.

"Yea we do, actually he's stay at are place for a while." I go fan girl and Parker is over there doing a little dance.

"We know vanoss gaming and h2o delirious!!! Were going to see markiplier!!" we sing dancing around.

"Stop it both of you!" Mrs. Smith yells. Me and Parker stand still quiet next to each other.

"Haha! You guys are awesome." vanoss says. I giggle.

"Ok sign here here and you can go." Mrs. Smith says.

-in the car.-

"So you guys are the liget vanoss and delirious.... Right? Or are you just wareing the best hoodie and mask, and you get a master make up person?" I ask. They laugh.

"Its the real us kiddo." delirious says.

"Oh I know you are now Mr. Delirious I love your laugh by the way." I look at vanoss who's driving.

"Are you the real vanoss!? Or what did you do with that crazy owl!?" vanoss almost lost it laughing.

"Oh my God. Its the real me princess. Trust me." I relax.

"I have one more question." I say.

"Sure what is it kiddo?" I love delirious's Nick name for me.

"Are we almost home? I need to use the bath room." vanoss looks at delirious.

"Its an hour drive but we can stop to eat and a bathroom break ok?" I nod. Wait, how long till we get there? I better not ask. They might not like me asking so many questions. Parker looks at me and knows what I'm thinking. Some how.

"How long till we get there? I'm kinda hungry..." he says kinda quiet.

"Five minutes ok?" these guys are awesome. They didn't yell at me for asking questions. Mrs. Smith usually dose.

"Ok thanks." Parker takes his phone out and textes me.

Parkster 😂😈: they are awesome !!!!!!

Me: yea they are!

Parkster 😂😈: I'm kinda bored Do you have you ear buds? Watch some vanoss or Mark?

Me: always!!!!! 😈😈 

I take them out and hand them to Parker and I take one of them.

"Who you wanna watch?" Parker asked me.

"Vanoss like always what kinda question is that?" he goes to his page.

"Huh no new videos." I look up at vanoss.

"Mr. Vanoss, did you upload a video yet today?"

"Not yet sorry were going to film today when we get home tho."

"Ok. Thanks. Mr. Delirious did you upload?" he didn't answer I heard small snores though. Cool he's sleeping.

"Hey! Shane just uploaded wanna watch him?"

"Yes!" we watch him laughing every ten seconds.

-at the house-

Its huge! Looks like three or four floors. Its a light blue. Looks like delirious's hoodie.

"Ok you guys can explore the house ok, you can share a room or no we don't really mind." share? We don't mind it but If we don't need to we won't.

They opened the door for us.

Damn! Its huge! We walk into a room of wight and gray, there's stairs and I walk into the living room. (I exnord the stairs) the couch had like seven seats and there's chars and love seats. A huge t.v. it had a Wii, Xbox 1 and a ps4 with it. Nice, they are big time gamers.

"Hey Parker!" I yell. He's in the kitchen. Wow, I'm surprised I'm not in there. I walk into a huge kitchen. There's an a huge island and a six seat table set. Nice! I go behind Parker. There refrigerator is like snack heaven!

"Mr. Vanoss!" I yell. Delirious came running in, wow he's fast.

"Are you hurt kiddo?" I shake my head.

"Can I have a Apple?" delirious dose his awesome laugh.

"This is your house to ok, you don't need to ask. Unless your going out side so we know and don't freeck out." I laugh.

"Ok thanks Mr. Delirious."

"Hey kiddo just call me Delirious. The Mr makes me sound old. " me and Parker laugh. Wow I'm loving it here already.

"Ok delirious. Oh and were aloud to play on the game systems?" he laughs.

"Yes kiddo, is that it?" I nod and he leaves.

"Thanks!" I yell.

"No probs kiddo!"

I look at Parker, "this is fun... I miss Emma and Lilly and Mark though .. Well not as much as Lilly and Emma but I miss him." I said after I take a bite of my Apple.

"Same... I hope there ok.... Wanna Skype them?" I nod.

"Always!" we go to the living room and Skype them on parkers tablet.