chapter 6

There they were, my role models.

Lui looked at me, then his mouth looked as if it could touch the ground.

"A new friend!" He yelled in his little kid voice. I giggled at his statement.

"Sorry lui I'm only friends with cool people. Can you show me your cool?" I asked trying to hold in my laughs, as I said that lui looked so disiponted.

"Huh!" He said moving his chest up holing in his gut so he looks tough.

"What you got baby!" I said, I could feel my face get heated up.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6 5, 4, 2, 1!" He smiled
"I can count from 10 to 1 in one breath!" I laughed so hard I fell over. Lui rushee to my side.

"My friend is laughing to death!" He yelled to mini, delirious, and vanoss.

Delirious pretended to cry, and mini was hugging vanoss. Vanoss was recording on his phone.

I needed to pee so bad but I couldn't move.

"I need to pee!!" I managed to say as I'm choking on air.

Damn air, what I ever do to you.... Besides fart on you.

Vanoss dropped his phone picked me up so fast I didn't realize it till I was in the bathroom.

"There don't die OK!" He laughed as he left.

Soon after I felt better, I went back to the living room.

"A ghost!!!" Lui yelled as I walked in.

"Lui, in fine..." I giggled.

This is fun.

For now.

Ugh hey guys,

Its Hailey sorry for not updating but what ever...
So yea, stay cool.

Love you,
Hailey 💖💖