Chapter 18

**2 Months Later ~ Lauren's POV**

"Good night New York!" Liam calls out, making the fans go wild. As the boys run off the stage, Maggie and I stand up, about to go meet the boys.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are dating Liam and Niall!" Two girls stepped in front of us and screamed.

"Yes... We are." Maggie said, quite annoyed

'What are they like? Have you guys had sex yet?" The girl with long black hair asks.

"Yeah, that's none of your business. Now get out of our faces, please." Maggie snapped. 

I looked over to the blonde girl and saw that she was recording. 

"Could you please stop recording and delete that?" I snap.

"No." She smirked. 

Out of anger I smacked the phone out her hand and pushed passed her, Maggie following.

"Hey where were you?" Harry asked once we reached the back stage area.

"These bitch fans wouldn't back off." Maggie says angrily.

"Well I hope you're alright." Niall says, wrapping his arm around Maggie and kissing her.

Awe, how cute!

"Let's head to the hotel room." Liam says, grabbing my hand.

~/~/~

When we got back to the hotel Liam and I headed straight up to our room while the others went to the cafe. As I was sitting on our bed Liam came out of the bathroom with a black jumper and dark blue jeans on.

"Where are you going?" I ask, grinning from ear to ear.

"My parents are visiting tonight since it's our last night in New York. We're going out to dinner."

"Oh, well have fun!" I smile.

"Um, you're coming with." He smirks.

My jaw dropped and my eyes went wide.

"What!? Liam why are you just now telling me this? I have to get ready!" I say, jumping up from the bed and running to the closet.

"I just didn't want you to chicken out. I know how you are meeting new people." He says calmly. How the hell could he be calm right now?!

I rolled my eyes and stripped off my pajamas. I pulled my favorite jumper over my head, throwing on a pair of light pink jeans, and slipping on boots.

"It's raining outside." Liam says randomly. I walk over to the window, looking out. What caught my attention was that about 10 fans were still waiting outside the hotel. 

"Hey Liam, can we go do something real quick?" I turn to him and smirk.

"Sure babe, what it is?" He asks, standing up.

"Just grab your umbrella." I smile and walk out the door. 

Liam does as he was told and follows me out of the hotel. Once he's stepped outside and spotted the fans he looks at me and smiles. As we walk across the street to the few fans they start shrieking.

"Hey girls!" Liam smiles.

"H-h-hi!" A girl stutters. 

"Why are you guys still out here, it's pouring!" I say underneath Liam's umbrealla as he holds it above us.

"We wanted to see One Direction." A girl giggles. 

"Well here's 1/5 of One Direction. Unfortunatly the boys didn't know we were coming out. We saw you guys and wanted to say hi." I smile sweetly.