Chapter 14

**Lauren's POV**

"Shoes, wonderful shoes!" Maggie and I sang as we walked through the door of our hotel room.

"That was fun!" Maggie exclaimed, throwing her car keys onto the island.

I was about to speak until we walked into our bedroom, finding all of the boys sitting on our beds and talking.

"Oh look, the girls are back." Louis says as he smiles at me and Maggie.

"What are you doing in our room?" I asked, setting my bags down.

"Having sex." Niall grinned, making Liam elbow him in the ribs and me blush.

"Get out." Maggie said, pointing to the door.

"But-" 

"OUT!" We both scream together.

As each one passed they all did something different. Zayn winked, Louis was jumping like a rabbit, Liam kissed me, Niall pouted but kissed Maggie, and Harry gave me an evil glare.

"Go talk to him." Maggie said, giving me a stern look.

"Why?" I ask bitterly.

"Just do it!" She screams, pushing me out the room.

I roll my eyes but make my way to his room. The door was half way open so I helped myself in. As I walked around the room I found him sitting out on the balcony.

"I'm not 12 anymore." I say, getting his attention.

Harry sighed. "No, but you're still my little sister." 

"I know this Harry. But you can't keep doing this to me!"

"Look, I'm sorry for being a protective brother." He spat.

"Try over protective! If I even hug a boy you flip out! I'm a big girl now Harry. I can handle myself." 

"Not with Liam." He mumbles.

"What do you mean 'not with Liam?' He's better than any other boyfriend I've had."

"Lauren, pretty soon millions of people will know us. Pretty soon, millions of girls are going to fall in love with the boys and send you death threats. And you can't handle that." He wraps his arm around me, trying to give me comfort.

"I've handled it before, Harry." I push him off of me. "You should really stop worrying about me Harry. It's not like I'm going to listen." I smile coldly before I walk away.

I know I was too harsh, but sometimes he ticks me off.

                           3 WEEKS LATER

"Lauren are you okay?" Maggie said outside of the bathroom door.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just puking my brains out." 

Maggie walked into the bathroom, giving me a sympathetic smile. 

I stand up and wash hands. "Maggie, I'm scared." I say, my eyes getting teary.

"Why?"

"I'm late." I whispered and her eyes went wide.

"You're not-"

"Pregnant." I choke out.

"Well there's only one way to find out." She grabs my hand and drags me to the drug store.

~~

"Maggie what does positive mean?" I scream from the bathroom.

Maggie ran into the room, her mouth in a shape of an 'O'. 

"Lauren, you're pregnant."

I couldn't believe it. I was pregnant? Me? 

"Maggie, my mom is going to KILL me." I cry.

Maggie chuckled and wrapped her arms around me. 

"Are you going to tell Liam?"  She asks.

"Maybe." I smile weakly.

"Well you can't wait until you're stomach is the size of a bus. Think about it. Whether you want to keep it or what."

Maggie rolled her eyes and walked away, leaving me to make up my mind.

I was scared. I was scared of what Liam's reaction would be. I was scared of Harry. I was scared of my life being over. There was only one option in mind. 

I'm going back home. Single.

~~

"Liam?" My voice echoed throughout his room.

"In here babe." He called from the kitchen. 

I set my bags down before walking into the kitchen to be greeted by Liam's lips.

"Um, Liam." I say, pulling away from him.

"What's wrong?"

"I, um... I'm breaking up with you." The words choked out and I immediately regretted it. Liam's smile instantly changed into a frown, and his eyes started to water.

"What? Why?" He asked, his voice weak and quiet.

"It's just that I'm in love with someone else."  I lie.

"Wait, what?" He asks, obviously shocked.

"I gotta go." I kiss his cheek and grab my bags before he could say anything. 

This is goodbye, I guess.