- Chapter 4

"This is going to be so fun!" Maggie said as she straightened her hair.

"Yeah, I know! I'm so excited!" I agree, painting my nails.

Earlier today, Liam and Niall decided that we should go on a double date. Of course we agreed to it because we're best friends! Right now we're getting ready and let me just say, my nerves are racking up! 

Though I'm happy to be a going on a date with Liam, there's one thing that has been keeping me upset. Harry. Last night when I told him that I was going on a date he seemed a bit hurt. He started screaming at me then ran off. I can't help but feel that I betrayed him. Since then, he hasn't even made eye contact towards me.

"Lauren which shirt should I hear? The tye-dye or the orange?" Maggie asked, holding up the same shirt, but different colors.

"tye die." I say pointing to it.

~

"You girls ready?" Niall screamed.

"One second!" Maggie screamed back.

"You look hot!" I winked at her.

Maggie was wearing a Tye- dye crop top with a black tank top underneath, her favorite ripped skinnies, and a cute pair of black heels. Her hair was perfectly straightened and her makeup was farely light. Once again, she looked stunning.

"So do you!" She hugged me.

I on the otherhand went for something more.. girly. I had on a sweater with a red heart, accompanied with a black tie, a red pair of shorts, and my favorite pair of heels. My hair was lightly curled,  I had red lipstick on, and light eye makeup. I looked nice, but not nearly as nice as Maggie.

(A/N : Outfits on the side!>>)

"Let's get this show on the road." I smiled, grabbed my phone and began to walk downstairs, hand in hand with Maggie.

"You guys look great." Niall kissed Maggie on her cheek.

"Lauren, you look amazing." Liam leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. Okay?

"Thanks." I smile as he leads me outside.

"So where are we going?" Maggie asked as Niall opened the car door for her.

"It's a suprise." Niall laughed. I don't get what was so funny, but okay.

 Once we got there Niall and Liam helped us out of the car and right before our eyes is the largest carnival we've seen.

"Holy shit." Maggie mumbles under her breathe, making me chuckle.

"Are you ready?" Liam asks, taking my hand.

"I'm hungry." Niall complains as he wraps his arms around Maggie. Boy, does that move fast. But, I don't see her complaining so nevermind.

"Of course you are. Now let's go!' Maggie says happily.

Maggie and I run over to a games booth, dragging the boys along with us.

"Liam I want that!" I pout, pointing to a giant stuffed bear.

"Niall I want this one!" Maggie said, showing him a giant stuffed penguin.

"Step back ladies, and let us men play the game." Niall said. stepping forward and giving the man money.

In no time, Niall and Liam both won, and now we're walking around the park with giant stuffed animals in our hands.

"Let's go on a roller coaster!" Maggie says, pointing to a roller coaster moving fast with screaming people on it.