-Chapter 5

"Let's go swimming!" Louis screamed, running around the house.

"That sounds great!" I laugh, jumping on top of him. 

Right now, it was almost afternoon, and everyone was sleeping. Of course except for Louis and me.

"WAKE UP!" I screamed, jumping on Maggie.

"Go away/" She mumbled.

"BUT IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

"Christmas?! YAY!" She jumped out of bed.

"It's not really Christmas." I laugh. "But we are going swimming, so get changed."

Once I walk downstairs I see that everyone else is awake, except for Liam.

"I'll go wake Liam." I voulenteer, skipping to his room.

I crawled onto his bed and sat criss-crossed right by him.

"wake upppp." I whisper to him. Nothing.

"Liam, it's time to get up." I whispered once more. Again, not even the slightest stir.

"GET YO ASS UP RIGHT NOW!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, making him jump up.

"What was that for?" He asked, a bit annoyed.

"We're going swimming. You can get changed now." I say cheerfully then skip out.

"CANNON BALL!" Niall screamed as he jumped into the pool.

"Zayn, please get some clothes on." Maggie said to Zayn, who is currenty just wearing underwear.

"You want this." He said, making her snort. Real cool, Maggie.

"Jump in together?" Harry asked me and Maggie. We nodded and he took our hands.

"1..2..3" Harry screamed and we all jumped in, making a huge splash.

"Liam, are you coming in?" I asked, staring at his bare stomach the whole time. But he didn't know that, and never will.

"Coming." He winked at me. 

"NIALL PUT ME DOWN!" I hear Maggie scream. I turn around to see Niall at the edge of the pool, Maggie over his shoulders.

"Okay." He smiled and threw her in the pool.

"I'm going to kill you." She growls. 

"I'm feeling sexy and free, like glitters raining on me-" My phone rang.

I ran out the pool, jumped over the lawn chair, and answered it.

"Lauren Styles." I say professionally.

"Lauren, come out to the front." A male's voice said.

"Who's this?" I ask.

"Jordin, now come on." He hung up. What the hell is he doing here?

"I'll be back guys." I say, goosebumps traveling up my spine and arms.

I grabbed a towel, wrapped it around me, and slowly made my way to the front.

                                                                 ~Liam's POV~

It's been atleast ten minutes and Lauren is still not here. 

"I'm gonna go check on Lauren." I say, climbing out of the pool.

As I walk around the front I hear an unfamiliar voice speak.

"Lauren, I know I hurt you and I am so sorry for that. But I noticed that not only do I want you, I need you. Everybody makes mistakes, Lauren. I came here to ask you for one more chance. I promise, I won't mess up." A male voice said

"I don't know, Jordin..." Lauren said.

Of course, it was Jordin. Her ex-boyfriend and the one that broke her heart.

"Please!" Jordin begged.

"Alright. Alright, I'll take you back." She sighed.

I looked around the corner to see him move closer and kiss her.

That killed me.

I slowly turned around and walked back in the house, made my way upstairs to my room, and locked myself in.

~~~

"What do you mean 'you guys are back together'?" I heard Harry scream from across the hall. 

"I mean that him and I are officially boyfriend and girlfriend, retard! He's not a bad guy." Lauren screams back.

"He is if he had you moping around for two months!" Harry screams, punching a wall.

"Harry, he's my boyfriend, not yours!"

 "Yeah, well you can date him. I'm done trying to protect you. But, he's not aloud here." Harry says calmly then walks away.

I walk out of the bedroom and look at Lauren, who smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and ran down the steps.

"We ordered pizza." Maggie says, pointing to a stack of pizza boxes.

"I'm not hungry, thanks." I say, sitting down by her.

"I know you're mad at Lauren. It's alright, I am to. But believe me, this won't last long. He's going to hurt her again and she'll mope around again." Maggie says, patting my back.

I nod and pull her in for a hug. Maggie is a great girl, and she knows how to cheer everyone up.

"Hey Liam!" Lauren says, jumping over the couch and sitting next to me.

"Hi." I mumble and stand up, then walk away.

"What's up his butt?" I hear her say to Maggie.

"What's up yours?" She snaps and walks into the kitchen.

"Guys, is there something I did?" Lauren asks, walking up to us.

"Yes." Maggie said flatly.

"What did I do?" 

"I don't know, go ask Jordin." Maggie snapped.

"What?! Guys, I'm just giving him a second chance to see if it all works out." She protests.

I couldn't stand to hear her talk about Jordin, so I walked past her, and ran out the door to the front porch. 

I really thought that she had feelings for me. But I guess I was wrong. She'll never like me. She's just like everygirl that leads me on and then breaks my heart.

"Liam?" Lauren whispered. I didn't bother to look at her because frankly, I don't care what she has to say.

"Liam please talk to me." She sighed as she sat down next to me.

"There's nothing to talk about." I say flatly.

"I like you, alot. I don't know what came over me when I took Jordin back. I don't even know what I'm doing here, talking to you that is. You probably think that I'm a misleading bitch. But truth is I'm afraid, afraid of falling for you. I fell in love once and I fell too hard. I don't love Jordin, I love you." She says, putting her face in her hands.

"I won't let you fall." I whisper, making her look up.

"Promise?" She asks, tears rimming her asks.

"I promise." I smile, and she returned it. I don't know what came over me, but I slowly leaned in. But I wasn't the only one who leaned in, as Lauren did too.

Right when we were inches away from eachother, she smiled and whispered something that I couldn't catch. The it happened. And by "it" I mean that we kissed, of course. 

"So what does this mean?" I ask as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"It means I'm all yours." She says, and I can just feel her smiling.

"That's what I was hoping for." I smiled and leaned my head on hers.