Chapter 17: Rias's tantrum and Y/n gained a new power

Start from the beginning

Asia's hands then glowed in green light as she touch Xenovia's body and the healing process began.

Rias and the others then walked to Y/n and his group and she said,

Rias - Looks like I win, Xenovia. Now *as she looks at Y/n who has a serious look* Y/n can we talk?

Y/n then remained silent as his hair was covering his eyes.

Irina - Hey Y/n, you okay?

Rias - Answer me, Y/n! She yelled.

When you heard Rias's yell, you quickly slap her face twice. One in the left cheek and the other one is on the right.

Y/n - If I saw you hurting my friends, I have no choice but to continue your torture. He threatened.

Rias - And so? What if you continued torturing me? The results will always be the same. You will still heal me and let me go. She said smugly.

Koneko - Hey watch out with your mouth, you slut.

Rias - Oh, So you have the guts to talk back with me like that? *as she slaps Koneko's face*

Akeno's mind - 'I never knew Rias has this side of her. She is so egoistic and self-centered.'

Issei then was angered at what Rias did and he said very angrily,

Issei - How dare you you hurt Koneko-chan like that!

Issei then summons his Sacred Gear and began to punch Rias on her face with all of his power and she was sent flying across the ground.

Koneko (while holding her left cheek with a handprint on it) - Thanks for protecting me, Issei-senpai.

Issei - No problem. If I saw anyone who hurts you, they will receive my wrath.

When Rias stood up, she was in pure rage and she screams at the top of her lungs and he was enveloped by red aura.

Y/n - Looks like she is now pissed off. Stand back guys, I'll deal with her. Akeno and Kiba, stand back as well.

Kiba - Wait how did you know our names?

Y/n - I'll explain later. But right now back me up in case something happened.

Akeno and Kiba - Right!

Akeno and Kiba then went into their battle stance while guarding Irina and the rest.

After that, Rias fly towards to them and she emits her large crimson red aura.

Y/n - All I can see now is pure rage from her eyes. This will be fun.

You then went to Super Saiyan form

Rias (pure rage) - You dare to fight me, Y/n? What will you do will be pointless to me.

Super Saiyan Y/n - We'll just see about that.

Rias (pure rage) fired a large sphere if destruction to Y/n in which he waited for the sphere to hit him. When the sphere is near at you, you shove your right in front of you and you summon a purple magic circle.

With Xenovia and the rest

Xenovia then wake up after Asia healed her.

Asia - Xenovia! Your awake.

Xenovia - Ugh, my head hurts, what happened and where is Y/n?

Kiba - He is currently fighting Rias.

Xenovia's mind - 'Wow! He's so handsome and dazzling!' She thought happily.

Xenovia - Oh okay. By the way, what's your name?