Chapter 22

Eren's POV.

w-why is he here?!  what the fuck does he want?? 

"Why are you here." I glared at him, only to make him smirk devilishly. "I came to bring you back to Germany, so lets try the easy way, okay?" he gave me the most fake smile a father can do to his son, a smile that lies hides behind, "what? so you can beat me to plump? so you can drink all the alcohol you want and sell me?! like you sold mom!"  I gasped, the horrifying memories coming back..

"Mommy!!" I cried, sobbing my heart out as my mom get dragged into the room with a group of filthy men, "go easy on her gentlemen, wouldn't want her to get to loose." Grisha smirked, "as for you, you little piece of shit, go to your attic, don't try anything stupid or i'll kill mommy." he glared at me like I wasn't even his son, like I was just a problem, like I was to the blame, like I started this mess..

I run to the attic covering my ears from hearing my mothers screams of pain, betrayal he gave us, the loving father I  once had vanished, completely..    

tears ran down my cheeks, I hated him for doing that, for hurting my mom, I hated him for trying to hurt ME! now my eyes were flaming with rage, it was a flaming gold, it was no longer turquoise. I stared deeply into my biological father eyes with pure hatred, I stepped forward making him step backwards. "Don't you fucking dare hurt my mom." I growled stepping even closer, "Eren, step back, you wouldn't want me to slit her throat now would you?"

right now I didn't even care, I just want my mom safe..

I grabbed the nearest thing and it happened to be a scissor, I broke it into two pieces, "Let her go, I'll go with you." I tightened my grasped onto the broken scissor. "Drop the scissors and outside and into the car, then I'll let her go." He smirked.

I put the scissors down and walked outside, unexpectedly he had a nice car, I got in the passenger seat then I saw him coming outside with my mom. He went to the back and put her in the trunk, before I can get out he locked the door. "What the fuck!" I checked my pockets for my phone  I might've left it inside..

Shit!

He got inside using the key, only unlocking his door, "You mother fucker!" I kicked his face hard as I can,  making his nose bleed. I didn't stop kicking, I didnt want to, after all the shit he gave us, all the little portions or food, NOT ONE SIGN HE CARED.

He was unconscious by now, I sighed. And got out by unlocking the door, I should've just done that, ugh I'm in idiot. I rolled my eyes and got to the drivers seat dragging him out, I ran inside and grabbed something to tie hin up with, after he was tied up I opened the trunk.

She was crying, and mumbling things, "mom..?" She looked up, now she was just sobbing uncontrollably, she got up and hugged me tightly, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.." I smiled and hugged her back, "it's okay, I always wanted to protect you"

After our little moment my mom called the cops, while I called Levi, after I told him what happened he said he's coming over. And the cops as well. "Eren..? Carla..?" Grisha spoke, I sighed in annoyance, "The cops are coming so just wait." I stood infront of him. "Cops..? There.. coming?" He chuckled, "cops?" He laughed like a maniac.

"You can't put me back! You never can! You know why?! Because I'll always come back!" He laughed. My mom hiding behind me scared. "Shut up grisha." He stopped laughing and stared at me, "what did you say? Shut up? SHUT UP?! YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME TO DO SHIT!" he spat.

There was silence, but a knock at the door can be heard, I walked towards the door opening it, Levi and Hanji standing there, "Hey Eren! So wheres your dad, I'd like to meet him!" I looked at Levi, "you told her?"

"She was eavesdropping." I nodded and let them in, "who are these people?! Carla! I said no visitors!" He shouted at my mom making her flinch, "Oi, this isn't your house." Levi sat on a chair staring at him with no emotion.

Right now we heard sirens from a distance, Hanii pouted, "Aw! There coming! I wanted to talk to him" Hanji sat on the floor near Grisha, "so mr.Jeager How was life?" Hanji smiled. "How was life..? You want to talk about that when theres no point?" he laughed, Hanii nodded, "okay but you met Carla didn't you?" He went silent.. to silent...

"She was a quick fuck." He looked at Carla smirking. She didnt react because she knew that clearly. "But you married. Now tell me how was she a quick fuck now your ex wife?" He looked at Hanii, "... I fell for her, not just her body, but her personality, she was sweet, nice and caring, I was over the edge and she pulled me to safety.." my eyes widen, he hasn't talked about how he felt... in years..

"Okay, oh look the cops are outside, Nice talking to you Mr.Jeager!" The knocked on the door and Levi went to answer it, "it won't be the last" Grisha said before they took him away. He was sitting in the car while me and mom answer some questions, explaining what had happened.

"We'll talk again Miss" the police officer said before walking out, I sighed, Me and Levi cuddled on the couch while hanji fangirls behind the couch staring at us. "So you kicked his face?" Levi raised he eyebrow, "I was look Kapow! And he was Ughh!" I laughed making Levi laugh as well, Hanji squealed, "LEVI YOUR LAUGH IS CUTE!"

"Shut it four eyes!" Levi smacked her head, "Owwie!" Hanji pouted, "Okay! Who wants soup!" Carla smiled.

-

"That idiot! Got himself arrested." The girl behind the tree sighed in frustration, "never do a lady's job." Petra turned around seeing a kid stare at her, "Hah! Tree hugger!" The kid pointed at her laughing. "Shut it twerp." She growled making the kid run away crying.

Looks like it will be a few more chapters before I end it;-; Drama, drama, AND MORE DRAMA I'll be updating the next chapter tomorrow or the day after that. GOODBYE WONDERFUL READERS ^-^