The Run-away

Dipper Pines was trapped at a reef with his overly protective family, they didn't like him to leave their sight. Dipper was free spirited and wanted to see life out beyond the corals, to experience different things, but all this couldn't happen all because of his family. His parents had died in orca infested waters, so his grunkle Stan had taken care of him and his twin sister Mable Pines.

Mable had a beautiful tail of many different tints and shades of pinks and purples that glistened in the water, as if it was made of glitter. She wore a purple and pink sweater crop shirt with long flowy sleeves, still showing her shoulders and stomach. She was such a bright and cheerful mermaid and she always tried to help as many merfolk as she could, including Pacifica, who was the princess of the coral reef merfolk. Mable actually gained a crush and the beautiful yet strict and mean mermaid who had long flowing blonde hair and a light green tail.

Dipper had curly brown locks of hair that was soft to the touch and a very beautiful baby blue and vibrant blue tail. His tail also shown in the sun and water making every move of his tail he would capture eyes all around him, some even say that his tail is so beautiful that he should be a female instead. Yet he looked happy and acted nice toward everyone, his eyes were dull, duller then the darkest bits of the oceans. Dipper wanted to escape, he wanted to be free, free from the shackles the held him in place. Dipper had divided that he was going to leave tonight, leave for awhile and come back hopefully. Dipper hadn't said goodbye, hadn't seen anybody. He left, as quick as a current could, he swam from the reef, away from his sister and the remains of his family, away from Coral falls. Away from the only life he knew. He was gonna restart some place new.

~~~~~~
Welp that was chapter 1 and I guess it came out okay, this is the first fanfic that I've posted so. I drew the front cover of this book so of you wanna go check me out I'm @hoshi_stars on insta. Anyway I hope you liked it although it was just describing what the mermaids looked like but I kept dozing off so I had to cut it short. Bye!