The baby scan.

*1 week later.*

"Morning." I said too Emilia at 11:30am. "Morning." she replied back "you do remember we have a very important thing to do and place to go at 1:00pm?" she asked me. "How could I forget." I said getting out of "bed" (an old sofa.) in my boxers and rummaging through my suitcase because me and Emilia haven't furnished the house properly we just have a TV, Xbox, Wifi, sofa, fridge and cooker but we're going to buy something's tomorrow after the baby scan today so we can see if we need boys stuff of girls stuff.

Me and Emilia got dressed her in her white summer dress and me in my 1/2 length shorts and a red top because it was 46° today. We went downstairs to get our breakfast and our coffee as usual then we got into the car and drove to the hospital.

When we got there we found the waiting room and we where called in almost straight away where Emilia was directed to a bed and I sat in a chair next to her. Emilia had to take her top off so she was just in her bra and shorts the doctor put some gel on her belly and had a look around. My hand in Emilia's. Then the doctor finally announced ... "I'm sorry but your not pregnant if you really want try again in a month or so." I just looked at Emilia with tears in my eyes. "Sorry babe." I said and Emilia just burst out in tears and put on her top, "I'm sorry and the doors that way." The doctor said and I found quite rude to escort us like that. As we got out of the hospital Emilia whipped her tears away and I put my arm around her shoulder and brought her head in to give it a kiss.

When we got in the car I just said "I'm sorry Emilia ." "It's not your fault." She replied. "But I feel like it is." I said. "Don't be so hard on your self maybe it was just at the wrong time." she told me reassuring me. "yeah maybe." I replied and we drove home the rest of the way in silence but when ever I occasionally took a glance at Emilia she had tears rolling down her cheeks because I knew it was hard and I knew how much she wanted to start a family with me and she feels like it's all her fault because she's not pregnant, she feels scared about what I might say and I never really knew how one person could feel this way until I met Emilia because I guess I had the emotional range of a teaspoon.

(HARRY POTTER QUOTE FROM HERMIONE. :))