1 year anniversary.

Maxes p.o.v

ɷ *just under 1 year later." ɷ

"Happy anniversary babe." I said to Emilia who was snuggled up next to me it was 9:47 so she didn't mind that I woke her up.

"Happy anniversary." she replied back in her sleepy voice.

"You didn't for get did you?" I asked

"Yep I totally forgot." she said sarcastically

"Oh." I replied acting hurt and we both started laughing.

"I'll go make us breakfast, what do you want?" I asked. "how about Special K with milk in and a coffee on bed?" she asked cheekily. "if it's not too much." She added. "Nope I'll be fine." I replied. I went down and got out the Special K, the bowls and the cups from the cupboards the milk from the fridge and the coffee and sugar from a wooden overhead cupboard I made myself.

After i'd finished making the breakfast and coffees I walked upstairs with them on a tray I open the door to find Emilia fast asleep again. "lazy." I muttered sarcastically but just loud enough for her to hear. "Oy she said pulling me closer I put the tray on the bedside table and kissed her, pulling away I said "your breakfast and coffee madam." "thanks kind sir." she replied in a posh sarcastic voice.

We are our breakfast and drank our coffees in bed together. It was 10:46 now so we decided to get up and get changed and I finally said "I'm going to take you to the moonlight for tea tonight to celebrate our anniversary."

"Thank you." she replied kissing me lightly then putting Hudson I his lead "I'm going to go for a run." she said. I was wondering why she was in her running clothes and running shoes. "no problem." I replied "I'll be back around 12:30 so 1 hour." she said as she unlocked the door and left.

I decided to watch some TV because I felt like a lazy sloth, adventure time of course. At around 12:20 I turned off the TV and went upstairs to my bedroom and opened my wardrobe and pulled out a small box and walked back downstairs by the time I had sat down on the sofa Emilia walked through the door panting, taking Hudson off his lead he went to his bed and fell straight to sleep and Emilia came and flopped on the sofa.