Home Sweet Home.

* 3 hours after landing. *

"So here's our new home." I said in shock as we got out the car. "It's amazing." Emilia said the we both looked to our left and we saw Disney world about a 15 minute drive away. "I'm speechless." "come on let's oh and unpack.

After me and Emilia had unpacked everything I said "how about this pregnancy test then." I said to Emilia and she pulled out a smallish box that had written PREGNANCY TEST in big writing. She read the instruction and did as it said. "I'm ... PREGNANT!!!!!" Emilia screamed as she came up and hugged me tight and I hugged her back tears filling my eyes but they never fell but Emilia's did she was crying of happiness. "let's go shopping." Emilia said. "It's a bit early to go baby shopping don't you think because we don't know if it's going to be a boy or girl yet." I said. "No for food the fridge is empty." she replied. "Oh yeh good idea." I said. so that's what we did.

Once we got back from shopping it was around 5:00pm so I made up burgers and chips and we sat at a lovely wooden table, that I made and ate.

At about 5:30 once we'd finished eating we got our MacBooks and both went online to have a look for furniture and things that we needed because the house was so big it felt quite empty. Then at 10:30pm we went to bed because we both had jet lag.