Baby Talk.

*Three days before the move.*

Me and Emilia where sat on the sofa because it was 10:48am and we had nothing better to do so I decided to bring up some conversation. "Emilia have you ever thought about a baby?" I asked nervously but I sounded quite confident. "Yes I have. Why?" she asked. "Oh I was just wondering because you know we've been with each other for a year and I love you so much and we haven't even had sex yet." I said.

"I know but can we just wait a few weeks." she replied. "Yes sure" I said "but if you need me before just ask." I said. "Ok I will." she replied flirty. We talked more about having baby and things the I finally asked "what do you want for lunch babe?" and she replied with "I don't know how about tuna, sweet corn and cheese melt?" "Ok I'll make them." I said kissing her on the lips and walking into the kitchen. I herd a MacBook being turned on and when I looked through the door Emilia was sat there with hers on the sofa looking at something on tumblr but I'm not sure what so I went back and made lunch.

When me and Emilia had finished eating at the table she put both of our plates in the dishwasher and went back do her MacBook so I decided to follow her. and when I looked at the computer screen she was looking at things for our new house and I just smiled at her and she just smiled back. "What have you found so far?" I asked. "Well because we're getting anew house I though I might as well look at stuff." "Ok." I replied leaning closer to Emilia. "Awww look how cute this baby room looks." Emilia burst out. "Yeh but we're not going to have a baby yet are we?" I asked. "Maybe." Emilia said flirtatiously. I lent in for a kiss and Emilia grabbed my head passionately then getting up and putting her MacBook on the floor and came back kissing me quick. "In fact Forget these few weeks I want to have the baby now." She said in between kisses "same." I replied so we ran upstairs me grabbing her wrist lightly tugging her up the stairs to my bedroom we stood next to the bed kissing quicker and quicker then her tugging at my top I found myself unzipping her shorts as she pulled my top off she started on my shorts and I started on her top now we where both in our underwear we knew there was no turning back, I unfastened her bra and we both stood up taking off our underwear and getting under the covers, Emilia on top I had the best time of my life Emilia seemed to have good practice and I can tell you so did I.

*1 hour and a half later.*

We get out from under the covers, hair messy, red faced and both of us sore. we got into our pjs because it was 11:30pm and we where exhausted.

"God your good babe." I said and we both fall asleep hand in hand.