Furniture shopping.

"Good morning, good morning let's sing the whole way through good morning, good morning to you." I woke up to Emilia's sweet voice singing as I joined in and we both chuckled. "Morning." I reply. "I'm exited for today." she said as a huge smile grew across her face showing her nice white straight teeth so I just had to smile back.

When we where ready we got in the car and drove to a huge mall 20 minutes away from our house, me still feeling bad about the whole baby incident the other day but I kept trying to put it behind me. We talked a lot about how we wanted the house all white with huge glass windows, black furniture and a cat.

When we got to the huge mall we walked in through a huge door which led us into the middle of the shopping centre that I can never remember the name of or any of the shops. We went into Ikea and a few other shops and got, A new light brown wooden bed frame, two new black sofas, a few black lamp shades, a fridge ect. We didn't get any wardrobes or bedside tables, Durr I'm qualified I have been a wood tech teacher for the past 5 years. (Wow I feel old.)

When we had done we loaded the car which took a while then we drove home.

"Ahhh I'm glad to be home, come on let's start putting in the furniture and stuff, we've already painted everything so let's get started and maybe we can sleep in a bed tonight." Emilia said smiling with enthusiasm. We had been sleeping on the shabby sofas for most of the time we have lived here. "Ok." I replied smiling. So that's what we did.

"Right what do you want for tea?" I asked Emilia when we'd finished decorating at 10:39pm only having snacks in between about 3:00pm . "Pizza." she said like a little child. So that's what I made then after eating we went to bed... In an actual bed. :)