We were few questions deep when I sipped the last of my Moscow Mule . Alex and Leo had left between. I liked the fancy copper mugs they served the drinks in. Don DeLuca took a break to meet someone while we waited. As I sipped the last of my drink I noticed some words carved at the end of the copper mug that said – RUN AWAY! DANGER!

I felt my mouth go dry. I glanced at Amy but she was her usual self. I tried to interrupt her. She gently patted my hand as if asking me let it be.

Suddenly, someone interrupted Don DeLuca. He excused himself and went out of the room.

"I'm going to the washroom." Amy said getting up and strapping her purse. "Can you come with me? I need to check for my periods."

"Yeah I have a pad in my purse." I said and got up and followed her.

Amy led me to the washroom and scanned around. She grabbed my hand and led me in a bathroom stall. Before I could protest, she closed the door behind me. Umm... I wasn't sure what was going on over here.

"Amy..."

"Shh." She silenced me.

Amy lifted up the tank above the toilet seat and removed a gun. Without explaining, she thrust the gun in my hands which was covered with duct tape.

"Strap it somewhere in your dress or on your body." She whispered.

"What is going on?"

Knowing that she wouldn't answer now, I followed her instructions.

How the fuck was I supposed to hide a gun under a jumpsuit? Amy was lucky, at least she'd brought a sling purse with some considerable space. I had gotten the most unreasonable clutch.

I lifted up the hem of my pant and strapped the gun in an angular position near my calf and wrapped it with duct tape. When I lowered the hem, I asked Amy to check if the silhoutte of gun was visible or not. She gave me a thumbs up.

"Shit is getting stirred up." She muttered. "Be prepared."

I couldn't help but think of the message I found engraved in the copper mug of my drink.

She took a deep breath as she stood in front of the door. Amy ruffled my hair and smudged my lipstick all over my mouth. She then proceeded to dishvel her own dress. As we opened the door, we saw a bunch of girls staring at us.

I saw Bianca by the mirror. She shrewdly narrowed her eyes at me. Amy adjusted her dress and wiped off the excess lipstick off my lips.

"Stupid lesbians." Bianca muttered loud enough for us to hear.

Amy grabbed me and took me outside the washroom. My heart was racing so bad. Finally we arrived at a secluded corner.

"That was too close." Amy said breathlessly. "Be careful."

"Don't you think we should leave?" I asked.

"It's too late. They'd get suspicious and Alex and Leo may get in danger." Amy said. "Our only chance is to escape during the chaos."

So it was them who warned us and probably kept these guns for us.

"What do we do?"

"Act like everything is fine and if things go south, use your gun. Remember to keep your grip steady and shoot." Amy said.

She enveloped me in a hug and then straightened herself.

"Now good luck and stay alive." She said.

With that we went back to the lounge where Don DeLuca was waiting for us. I felt an uneasy feeling. I tried to reassure myself that it'd be fine but deep down, I had a feeling something very bad was about to happen.