12

"You?!" - the witch now said as Elena stepped out from the shadows.

"What?" - Elena looked at woman equally surprised.

In New Orleans

"There is nothing we can do, Kol

"There is nothing we can do, Kol. Unless, you want to send all of them like lambs to the slaughter" - Rebekah said.

"I agree with Rebekah" - Sophie said-"we end this with killing Freya, but as you know she linked herself to Davina. And our hands are tied- for the moment."

"You could bring us from death  but you can't undo this shit spell?" - Kol was fuming.

"No. Because to do this I need an Original witch, so that I can channel the old magic, and there is none to be found. And even if we find  one, we  need the doppelganger's blood and the blood of a tribrid " - Sophie explained with a sigh.

"And the doppelganger is dead, same as our niece. DAMN! FUCK EVERYTHING!!!" - Kol vamped out now.

"Calm down!" - Rebekah now yelled at her brother.

"I hate this Status Quo!" - Kol continued to fume-"is there an end to it? Are we forever going to live this nightmare?"

"I am sorry, but this moment there is nothing we can do."- Sophie said.

Kol now stormed out of the living room, out into the night

Kol now stormed out of the living room, out into the night. Rebekah followed him.

👔

In Nova Scotia

"You are the witch. Wow."- Elena said looking at the woman in her late twenties, dressed in a crimson floating dress, with eyes clear as the brightest day, glistening with warmth and goodness,  and yet somewhat exhibiting caution. The witch looked more like a fairy from a Tolkien saga, curls of her ash blonde hair falling loosely on her shoulders. She commanded a flair of calm in her demeanour.

"Yes, I am the witch."- Rissy Drake said-"you expected someone else. Well, she put a good word in for you, but Zee is not who can help you."

"So, you will help us?"- Elena said.