5

French Quarter

Klaus walked in his Attelier, not happy with the recent events that took place.

"Damn him forever!" - Klaus sufted as he now pulled a drawing of his first love.

"But I will have my revenge

"But I will have my revenge. I miss you more than ever, my love."

Flashback

Two years ago

Paris, France

"Elijah was the one that sent the letter to Aurora, who killed herself, thinking you absndoned her?" - Celeste Dubois said.

"Yes."- Klaus said and added-"He doesn't know that I know. Huh. But now tell me about the doppelganger."

"She is not any doppelganger. Elena Gilbert is the reincarnation of the first Original, with a mystic blood and mystic soul. Prophecized to bear a child, concieved by your brother on the harvest moon."

"We will make sure this never happens." - Klaus now said.

"Where is she now?"

"In New York. She is with him." - Celeste said.

"Right. Well, let us go to New York then."

Klaus now put the flower's on Aurora De Martel's grave.

"Sleep well, my darling"

The next day, Klaus arrived in New York, finding his brother with Elena, in more than a blissfully happy state.

"What are you doing here?" - Elijah was more than surprised to see his brother standing in front of him.

"Is this the way to greet your brother?" - Klaus said with a smirk curling up on his face.

"Well, last time we sae each other you left me with a nasty bite - so you can understand why I am not receiving you with open arms, brother."

"Ah, Elijah! Still keeping a grudge?! If it makes you feel better, I humbly apologize for the unfortunate incident. I have since learned to keep my temper in check. Let bygones be bygones. "

Elijah stood silent for a second as if contemplating to let the bygones be bygones. Exhaling a little, the Original now shaking his head a little said-

"Yes- come here" - opened his arms, and the brothers hugged, patting each other on the back.

"So good to see you, brother" - Elijah said.

"Same here" - Klaus said, but deep in his soul he wished he could rip his brother's heart out there and then.

"And - don't tell me-" - Klaus now turned to Elena, who was standing next to Elijah-"Katerina?"