9

To struggle when hope is banished!

To live when life's salt is gone!

To dwell in dream's that vanished!

To endure and go calmly on!

-Ben JONSON-

________
Months later

"It's about time we help our brothers, don't you think?" - Finn now walked up to Kol.

"How- when did you-?" - Kol could not believe he was seeing his older brother stand in front of him

"Get resurrected? Half an hour ago to be exact."- Finn said-"by a witch called Sophie Deveraux. She's got such delicious blood"

"You didn't-?"

"No. She fed me her blood, and shot some weird serum in me. Anyway- since when don't you finish your sentences?"

"Since when are you interested in helping us?"

"Since Lucian wants to take over everything. Plus, I had ample of time to think about everything in the void. And - I am sick of the lonely existance without family - or friends- a loved one. So, let's go kill some beastly werewolves. " - Finn said.

"Well, now I think I have seen it all. And you are so on, brother." - Kol now looked attentively, and just from the side stree, two pair of beadtly eyes shot at the two Mikaelson brothers. Both Kol and Finn now vamped out and charged at the Beasts.

At the Bayou

Jackson helped Elijah lay down on the bed of Oliver's cabin.

"He looks really bad" - Hayley remarked looking at her husband-"Where is Antoinette?"

"With Sophie." - Jackson replied-"she needs her to do a magic potion to Cure him."

Elijah now screamed, writhing in pain and hallucinations that were haunting him like the plague.