7

2 days later

Mystic Falls

"This child you are carrying is a witch- not a tribrid" Aya said to Elena as she now examined her to make sure everything is all right.

"What do you mean? Are you sure? How can you -?" Elena now looked at Bonnie and then at Aya.

"I can feel the baby's power. It is very strong. If I take some blood of yours I will prove it"

"Yes, please do it" - Elena now bit in her wrist and poured the blood in a bowl.

♠️

Meanwhile in New Orleans

The Bayou

"Are you with me?"  Vincent now asked Hayley and Jackson.

Both the King and the Queen of Crescents nodded.

"Good. Now you should send Hope to Mystic Falls asap. Elijah's witch will look after her." Marcel now said.

"How are you going to make sure that Klaus will comply with everything?" Jackson asked.

"At this very moment he needs us. Me- because I have the power to stand against Lucian and his witch wife. Elijah has also made a deal with him regarding Elena." - Vincent said.

A day hours earlier

Vincent and Marcel walked in the cells of the Mikaelson Compound where Klaus kept his brother and Antoinette imprisoned.

"Have you thought about it?" - Marcel now said.

"Yes. You have a deal."- Elijah said.

"Good." Marcel nodded."You will make sure that Antoinette doesn't die."

"You have my word."

"I want to talk to Elena

"I want to talk to Elena."

"All, right, but make it quick."- Marcel said now giving the Original, the phone.

Elijah now dualled the doppelganger's number.

In Mtstic Falls, Elena picked up the phone sitting up.

"Elijah-"

"Elena- my darling. I-"  Elijah stopped feeling his throat get dry, nearly chocking from the pain, from the sadness that enveloped him.

"Are you all right? Hayley called me and said- passed on your message- I can't believe that all this is happening! You don't have to do the deal. I will be all right. I'm going away with Aya and Bonnie."

Elijah made a silent sigh. He could not tell her now that  the deal had been done and that it entailed much more than just saving her life.