Ch.13

Michaels pov.

I could hear a song playing faintly. I slowly stretched my arms above my head and rubbed my eyes before sitting up and looking around the room. Oh shit.

-flashback to the night before-

I was walking back to the flat after meeting up with Ash and getting some pizza. I was nearly there when someone stormed past me. It was Anna.

"What's your problem?" I grunted as she shoulder barged me. She then turned around and faced me.

"Well, your best mate over there didn't show up to pick me up for our fucking date and instead was playing cuddle buddies with some fucking pretty boy." she said in frustration.

"Look, just calm down okay?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"Whatever. I'm going home." she says and begins walking off.

"Wait, don't you live across town?" I ask her, confused.

"Uh yeah." she says.

"Well isn't it quite dangerous to walk home at night?" I ask her.

"Well I don't really have a choice." she says and turns around and storms down the cold, dark street.

"Wait! I could- uhm I could walk down with you if you want." I mumble, what the fuck am I saying.

"What?" she turns around and asks.

"Well, you know. I have a pretty good punch." I say and she snorts.

"Fine, whatever." she says and I run to catch up with her. What the fuck am I doing?!

We walk for a bit and then I notice her shivering.

I slowly peeled off my large hoodie and handed it to her.

"No thanks." she mutters and hands it to me.

"You're going to get sick. Put it on." I insist.

She rolls her eyes but sticks the hoodie on anyway. I smile. She looks cute in my clothes....

Wait.

Hold the fuck up. Did I just call Calum's girlfriend, that I loathe, cute?

I must be tired.

After a long walk I walk Anna up to her flat.

Then I realised. I had to walk home. I groaned loudly and she jumped.

"What the fuck was that noise Michael?!" she shouted, startled.

"I just realised that I had to walk home." I say.

"You gave me a heart attack. Why don't you just crash on my sofa?" she asks and I give her a double take.

"No thanks." I say and turn to leave.

"But I would feel bad if you got murdered."

"Wow, you have feelings?" I ask in mock disbelief. But nonetheless I turn and walk into her flat and she smirks.

-back to the morning-

I slowly got out of bed in nothing but my underwear. At least we didn't go all the way.

I then could hear muffled shouting so I ran to Anna's kitchen where she standing there with her phone.

"Oh yeah! Well guess what happened last night Calum?! I fucked-" I snatched the phone out of her hand and hung up.

"You dare tell him." I say and glare at her she then looks up at me and I notice her red rimmed eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I ask, concerned. She then runs forward into my arms and is sobbing.

"He broke up with me." she sobbed.

"What?" I ask confused.

"He accused me of cheating." she wailed.

"Did you cheat on him?" I ask and then want to face palm because I had a heavy make out session with her.

"Only twice." she said and I glared.

"Look Anna. You cheated on him, therefore he's going to break up with you." I say.

"But I just, it was always safe with Calum. I could tell people I had a boyfriend."

"Like who?" I ask.

"My parents. My friends...." she trailed off.

"Look, Anna, you need to stop worrying about what other people think of you." I say and she slowly loosens her grip and turns around.

"I'm going to shower. Thanks for walking me home. I won't tell Calum about anything. I promise."

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I was such a dick.

A/N - so yeah! Anna's a cheating shit! Who called it?

I'm sorry this chapter took so long but I broke my fucking wrist and it hurts.

What do you think of Michael and Anna?

Oh and also I know I keep saying that Ashton will arrive soon but I promise it will be within the next 2 chapters.

Sorry there was no cake and that this chapter was short but I just wanted to sort of show what kind of person Anna is, and how she's affecting Michael.

Next chapter will have Cake fluff so :)

-Maisie

Sorry for any typos/mistakes_