Ch.7

Luke's pov.

I picked up the old guitar and strummed it softly. I began to play a new song I had been working on. I wasn't sure of the lyrics yet but I wanted them to have meaning. Anyone could write lyrics, but it takes some meaning behind them to be a song.
I had attempted songwriting in high school. Most of those songs were about him. How I loved him. Then how I couldn't have him. Then how he hated me and then how I hated myself. Those days weren't good but neither are these days. These days are just okay. At least I have this room though. Somewhere I can let the words flow without a worry. Songs are like my journal.
It's been three days since the club incident and I haven't seen Calum. To be completely honest it's my own fault. I have avoided him like the plague. I'm too embarrassed after him seeing me cry. He must think I'm a freak.
I've avoided all his calls and ignored all his texts. I felt bad but I couldn't bring myself to answer or reply to his questions.
"Do you wanna hang out?"
"It's okay if you don't but Michael and I are going to see a movie and we were wondering if you wanted to come with."
"Luke?"
Just as I was thinking of all the texts Calum sent me my phone rang. I put my guitar down and pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was Calum.

Calum's pov.

Three days. It had been three whole days since I went to the club with Luke. I hadn't seen him around uni, he hadn't answered my calls or replied to my texts. I was beginning to stress out.
"Oh for fuck sake dude. You only knew him for what, 2 days?" Michael groaned, getting tired of my moping.
"Yeah, but what if he's hurt?" I ask again and the worry comes back.
"I'll be right back." Michael huffs and storms out.

Michael's pov.

Time to hunt down lover boy. I had had enough of Calum's endless complaining about this whole Luke situation.
The only positive thing is that Anna hasn't been round for the past couple of days. I don't blame her to be honest.
I began walking around like a headless chicken, not knowing where to start looking for Luke.
I got in Calum's car and used my spare key to start the ignition.
I drove towards campus. It was only 2, Cal and I have a day off today.
I park the car and jog toward where the photography classes usually are. Calum had told me about Luke studying photography.
I walk down a corridor and there he stood. Tall as a fucking giant. Luke Hemmings.
"Hello Luke, may I speak with you?"

(A/N - hiii, so yes. Calum's worried about Luke and Michaels worried because Calum's worried about Luke and Luke is worried about his feelings for Calum. There's a whole lot of worry. Luke says the reason he doesn't want to see Calum is because Calum saw him cry, but do you think that's the real reason?

Thanks for reading. Please vote if you enjoyed.
-Maisie

P.S - I've just started a Larry fanfic, so if you love Larry, please check it out.

Oh and sorry for any typos or mistakes.)