Ch.30

Just want to say a big thank you to FangirlOTP for your sweet comments. Ily!!

Warning - there is some (really awkward, sorry I suck at writing anything sexual) sexy time in this chapter so don't say I didn't warn you ;)

Calum's pov

I looked down at Luke before taking his hands and leading him towards his big, neat bed.
I placed my hands gently on his face and his big blue eyes looked up at me. They took my breath away, he was so beautiful. Why couldn't he see that?
"I'm going to take such good care of you Luke. Really, I promise."
I say and he smiles nodding his head.
"I t-trust you Calum." He beams at me and my heart flutters.
I lean in and kiss him firmly, he reaches up and wraps his arms around my neck. He leaned back on the bed and I crawled slowly on top of him, still kissing him. Being as gentle and careful as Luke needed. He trusted me and I wanted to take care of him.
We kissed for a few minutes and then I broke the kiss and started kissing Luke's neck, biting gently at his soft skin as he whimpered gently in my arms.
"You doing okay baby?" I look up at his flushed face and he nods firmly.
I continue kissing his neck and then I let my hands run up and down his sides before resting them at the hem of his shirt.
"Can I take your shirt off Lukey?" I ask in a soft tone. His lust filled eyes looked troubled but he nodded.
I gently raised his shirt up and he lifted his arms and I yanked it over his head. I gasped as I looked at how skinny Luke was. Damn.
"Lukey, do you eat enough?" I ask quietly, running my hand over his pale chest.
"I-I eat t-too much." He says and I shake my head.
"No you don't baby, no you don't." I then lean down and start pressing gentle kisses onto his prominent ribcage, letting warm tears fall down my cheeks.
I wipe them away abruptly before leaning up and kissing his swollen lips.
I let my hands wander over his chest before pulling back and yanking my shirt off.
Luke's eyes widen and I send him a cheeky wink. He then slowly reaches out and runs his large, soft hands over my chest. It felt so good, so natural. I fucking loved it.
I start to kiss him more frantically now, licking his lips and practically demanding entrance. Luke grants it and we kiss passionately. I then run my hands down to the button on his skinny jeans, hesitating in case Luke pulled away before popping it open. I frantically tried to pull the skin tight jeans off while still kissing Luke but it was not working at all. He giggled and pulled back so that he could pull his jeans off and throw them across the room. I stared down at the big bulge in his black boxers. Holy shit. I pulled his lips back to mine before straddling Luke's lap and then slowly pushing my hips down on his. Feeling him harder even more underneath me. I groaned deeply, the feeling was incredible. Way better that it ever was with a girl. Luke moans hotly into my mouth and I continue to rub our hips together. By now we were both flushed, moaning messes. I then reached down and brushed my thumbs against Luke's hip bones before dipping my hand inside his underwear.
He gasped in pleasure as my large hand wrapped around him, his eyes shiny and almost fully black. He looked so damned hot. I rubbed up and down his length just staring at how incredible Luke looked, completely losing it underneath me. I rub faster, flicking my wrist and adding pressure.
"C-Calum, I-I'm s-so close." He moans and he's gasping for air, his eyes rolling back.
"Come baby, come on, you're safe." I say and place a breathless kiss onto his sweaty forehead.
He then whimpered loudly and arched his back before coming into my hand.
~
About a minute later Luke had fallen asleep. I still had a bit of a problem down below so I ran to the bathroom had a shower and took care of it. I then dampened a washcloth and went back to Luke's room where he was still sleeping soundly, clearly exhausted. I grinned to myself. I then walked over and wiped his damp forehead and neck, I then wiped the come off of his lower torso before taking it back to the bathroom. I then went back into the room before joining Luke under the covers, holding him tightly. Making Luke feel good made me feel incredible. He stirred in his sleep.
"T-thank y-you Cal." He whispered half asleep.
"No problem babe. Sleep now." I say and press one last gentle kiss to the back of his neck.

A/N - um....was it okay???? Literally that was my first time writing anything sexual and I feel like it was really awkward!! Don't worry I will work on it!!!
So yeah they didn't 'do the deed' but I gave you some action ;)
But awwwww Luke trusts Cal *throws a party* *cries at her own story* *cries at how sad her life is*

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my awkward "smut" I didn't really try and make it that hot because Luke is just getting used to sexual activities and Calum was being sweet (awwww) but don't worry, there will be better times ahead :)

Thanks a million!! Love you all xx
-Maisie
-sorry for any errors. It didn't really read over it because I was cringing too much but one day when I'm brave enough I will proofread this chapter!!