Ch.44

Ashton's pov

Tonight was my date with Will. I was actually excited. Michael had really pissed me off so this was my chance to have some fun.

I had a shower and dressed in some black skinny jeans and a white tank top. I dried my hair and run a hand though it, trying to make it neat but it wasn't working.

I put on some lip balm just in case and threw on a ripped denim jacket. I really wanted to impress Will. I sprayed on some cologne and smiled nervously at myself in the mirror.

"You can do this." I said to myself, taking a deep breath. Just as I heard a knock on the door my phone started to ring. It was Michael. I pressed decline and put my phone on silent, then putting it in my back pocket.

I quickly walked towards the door and opened it, there stood Will. He was incredibly good looking, with his dark hair and prominent cheekbones. He was the complete opposite to Mikey and that is what I needed. Change.

"Hi Ashton, you look amazing." he said casually, leaning in slowly and kissing me quickly on the cheek, making me blush.

"Thank you. You look really good too." I replied, he winked and grabbed my hand before leading my out the door.

-

Michael's pov

"Michael, get a fucking grip." Calum said, glaring slightly.

"I'm fine."

"Clearly you're not fine if you are this obsessed with him answering a bloody phone call." he rolled his eyes.

"But Ash always answers." I say pathetically.

"He's on a date!" Calum shouts, causing Luke, who's head was on Cal's shoulder, to flinch.

"Sorry baby." he says to Luke before turning to me "look Mikey, I don't want to argue, but this is ridiculous. Let him enjoy himself. What right do you have to ruin his chance of moving on?" 

"I'm just confused okay? Do you have any beer-"

"No, I don't have any fucking beer. Michael, you can't keep drinking. You can't keep crying and you can't keep feeling sorry for yourself. Look, Ash is in love with you. He would do anything for you. I can't believe you're trying to take advantage of that." Calum rants.

"I am not! Do you know how much it fucking hurts to see him like that! To see him cry-"

"How much it hurts you?! How much do you think it hurts him? Michael I love you. You're my best friend, but you're being really fucking selfish right now. Just leave Ash alone. Give him some space, okay?" he looks at me, his lawyer side coming out. What he said really made me upset. He is right, I am selfish.

"Okay. Thanks Cal, I know I fuck everything up." I say, beginning to cry. He sighs and pulls me into a hug. I bury my face in his neck and he holds me. Luke starts gently rubbing my back.

"You and Ash w-will be f-fine. I promise." Luke says and I pull away from Cal and smile at Luke before pulling him into a hug. He gasps in surprise before giggling and hugging me back.

"Oh, I see how it is. Were my hugs not good enough?" Calum asks in mock-anger.

"Nah, Luke's cuter." I say and tickle Luke, making him giggle.

"I agree." Calum says and I fake gag. Luke just looks up and smiles.

"N-no Calum's cuter." he says grinning and pulling away so he can hug Calum, who smirks.

"That's my boy. But no, you're definitely cuter darling." he kisses Luke's cheek.

"You guys make me sick. You're both freaking adorable. I however am going to go and run a few errands." I say, smiling softly at them.

"It's 9pm" Calum says, raising an eyebrow "where the hell are you going?"

"Is there no trust in this relationship Calum Hood?! Can't a lady have secrets?!" I shout and he laughs.

"Okay, I'm going to trust you not to do anything stupid. Do you feel better?" he asks.

"Much better. Thanks guys. You kids have fun! Use protection Luke, Calum has herpes." I say before winking and walking out the door.

—-

As I walk down the street I think about Ash. How much he means to me.

I can't believe how selfish I am.

I walk to the local card shop and buy him a card and some flowers to apologise for me shitty behaviour. I was going to leave the on his doorstep.

As I cross the street I forget to look. All of a sudden there is a car racing towards me. I scream but it's too late. The car is slamming on the brakes. I suddenly feel an excruciating pain and then.... nothing.

a/n - OMFG HOW AWFUL HAVE I BEEN AT UPDATING?!?!?!?!?!? I AM SO SORRY!!!!! It's just.......SCHOOL..

and omfg Mikey has been hit by a car!! I'm so sorry but the next few chapters are going to be super duper intense too!!! So look out.

How are y'all doing? How's life?

I was thinking seen as there isn't that long left until the end of the book, that I would as a question a chapter to get to know y'all!

Here's the first question -

What are your names?? (sorry if that's creepy! i'm curious!)

Mine is Maisie (haha who would have thought?) but that's actually my middle name but everyone calls me Maisie!

Anyhow I hope you enjoyed! Please vote if you did and comment any thoughts!

Love you all!

-Maisie

sorry for errors!!