1- Birthday

4 YEARS EARLIER

ALLYS POV

My eyes shot open. I grinned. today was my 16th birthday. tomorrow I was getting on a plane to see, the one, the only-

Shawn Mendes.

I jumped up and ran downstairs to smell the greatest childhood memory.

waffles.

I ran in the kitchen. "morning sweetie!" my mom said. "GOOD MORNING!" I said louder than planned. "Well aren't you excited?" I nodded. I noticed she made waffles from the waffles iron we used all the time when I was like 9 or 10. It was a cartoon one and it would make spongebob, scooby-doo, and Jerry from tom and jerry. She put two spongebobs, one scooby, and one jerry on my plate. I licked my lips as she put butter and syrup on them. I ran to the table devouring the waffles. Somehow, spongebob ALWAYS tastes the best! wonder how? *taps chin* Maybe because he's absolutely perfect! (A/N- ally has my personality so yeah...) I put my plate in the sink and then got ready for my party at the bowling alley.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"YESSS!" my friend Andi screamed. she just got a strike. it was me, her, my other friends Will, Lucy, Michael, and Jessica, but we call her Jess. "nice going Andi!" I said fist bumping her. "I got skills," she said popping her fingers. "and I got a unicorn named Gerald. Haha yeah." I said sarcastically. she rolled her eyes.

•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Gifts! everyone! time for gifts!" my mom said. "Yeah gwifts!" I said with cake in my mouth. I opened everyone's gifts, except wills. he walked over the me with a smile. he has something behind his back. I smiled, "whatcha get me?" I ask.

He deviously smiled. I stopped smiling. that's never a good sign. "well ya know how you have to wake up at five am and pay for your tickets and stuff to see shawn mendes?" he asked.

I nodded. "well not anymore!" then he slowly pulled out his hand. it was in a fist. I clawed at it and he just smiled. "open up!" I groaned. he opened his hand. nothing? "will... you jerk!" he started laughing. then someone tied something around my eyes. I went with it.

-------

A/N GUYS!

Well this is my first fan fic! if it sucks, I'm sorry. well yeah let's get this straight.

Ally West- main character

Willow West- mom

Chester West- dad

Shawn mendes- his hot self

Andi Whites- #1 best friend

Will Robbins- #2 best friend (Caylnn or Kelly, if you're reading this, I ran out of names so I used theirs)

Jessica Deans- #3 best friend

Michael Peterson- tied for #3 best friend

other people- other people