Rio:Which one of your lady friends screwed me?

Beth:How could we know?

Rose:You don't have a type of tracking system?

Rio:I'm gonna need a name.

Beth:Why?

Rio:Too handle it.

Beth:Listen, there could be any one in 30 people who --

Rose:30? Y'all got a Damn class!

Rio:And your gonna give me a name. Or I'm just gonna pick one at the next PTA mixer... Baby you coming?

Rose:Yea just give me a minute alright?

Rio:*nods* I'll be in the car…

She nods and he kisses her forehead and walks out closing the door. I turn to the crazy women.

Rose:Find out who did it tell me, I won't tell Rio and she won't get hurt alright? Don't try to handle this yourself. Ok?

Me:We will.

Rose:*side eyes us* Alright I'm gone... Call me...

She grabs her stuff and walks out of the house.

Rose POV…

Once I get to his car I sigh and look over at Rio.

Me:Just stop fucking with them, Alright? I'm tired of every other two weeks it's something and I'm tired of seeing a gun pointed to my sister's head and that look in her eye and me not ending that look.

Rio:Alright... Once they get my money back we'll be done... You talked with your people?

Me:I'm always checking up on my men. Why?

Rio: Nothing just asking.

Me:Alright... I gotta go to the loft later tonight.

Rio:Alright...

Three Days later…

I hear about Annie getting arrested for drugs knowing that she is in a dispute for her child. She's gonna lose, I sigh and finish up my work and drive to my apartment and see a police officer at the door. I put my phone in my purse and greet him. I know he's for me because the other only person who stays here is a old ass lady who's deaf and blind. I smile and greet him.

Me:Hello can I help you?

Detective:Hello I'm detective Turner but you can call me Jimmy.

Me:Well what can I help you with Jimmy? Everything ok with my sister?

Jimmy:Umm I have some questions for you about a man we are looking for. Do you know this man?

They show me Malik and I frown looking up at him.

Me:Yeah we used to date when I was younger. But I haven't seen him or heard from him since I was 17 years old and that was because I was visiting my old neighborhood. Why?

Jimmy:He was spotted around this area. And had run ins with some people.

I automatically start to freeze up and start to hyperventilate and look at him scared.

Me:Around here? Why? He can not know where I am. When I seen him I ran so far away and I was driving.

Jimmy:Why?