Rio:*chuckles* You know, no matter how much you want to hate me or make me seem like such a bad guy, I really like your sister and she truly likes me.

Me:I know... What's going on?

Rio:You stole from me...

Just then Beth walks in Rio turns to her sitting on the end table.

Rio:Not over the top at all...*chuckles* What is that? is that Emerald cut?

Beth:Please put the gun down.

Rio:How much of my money did that set you back?

I see Rose start to move and her eyes pop open I guess sensing the tension, she jumps up pulling her gun out, wobbly at first from jumping up after being upside down then waking up.

Rose:What the hell is going on now?

Rio:Your girls stealing from me baby.

Rose:Huh? Stole what?

Beth:This isn't your money...

Rio:Oh but it is.

Beth:What are you doing? I thought we were past this?

Rio:Me, too… but you bitches keep stealing from me.

Rose:Wait how did they steal it?

Rio:Get over there.

He flings her over to us, his guys standing next to him Rose laying on the couch in her phone eating her fruit. How does she go from eating straight candy to nothing but healthy food? She sighs and looks at Rio.

Rio:You think you can slip in fake cash in with the real and I ain't gonna notice?

Beth:No, it's impossible. We have a system.

Rio:*smartly*No! Me, too.

Beth:we know what is real and what is fake.

Rio:*Annoyed*Oh! Me, too! You tried to rip me off 100G's? Rose what's wrong with your girls?

Annie:What? No!

Rose:*sighs* What could have possibly happened guys? Because I want to know now, that 650 G's was done right what happened with the 100? Did you run out of time?

Beth:No! Something must have gotten mixed up.

Annie:We would never do that!

Ruby:Maybe it was one of the women…

Rose gets up her glare set on me. Rio as well.

Me:Maybe one of them didn't wash the money. And just turned in her surveys and didn't go shopping...

Rose/Rio:What Women?

They look at us like they could just blow out heads away with a blink. Which they probably can...

Beth:We couldn't wash the cash fast enough, so we had to outsource.

Rose:How is the outsource going to outsource!?

Rio:You shared my business with other people?

Me:None of them actually knows anything.

Annie:They're just women who think they're literally shopping.

Rose:Oh ok that makes it better... NOT!