{Accidents Happen} chapter 13

"I cant stand this any longer."

"Jeez, why are you in such grumpy mood today," Yuri asked me, scrunching up her face. She was trying to see if some shoe could fit on small ass feet.

"I am not grumpy," I snapped at her. Her eyes widen as she put her hands up in surrender and mouthed an 'ok.'

I sighed."I just didn't sleep that well," I lied with a scowl on my face.

Bullshit.

Last night I had the best sleep I have ever had in my life. I know what your saying. Why are upset then? Well that is because I woke up in his bed this morning. Again. I know for a fact that I had slept on the couch in his room last night and waking up in his bed today makes me utterly uncomfortable. That means I slept with again in his bed. I touched him- he touched me. Thinking of how our body's were even making contact with each other infuriates me deeply. You would think from our last encounter of the sleeping situation that he would comprehend that I did not want to sleep with him.

"Are you okay," Yuri suddenly asked me as she finished packing up the case of shoes. She looked up at me with a serious face worry evident in her eyes.

"Yeah I just didn't sleep that well, but I'm fine."

"I am not talking about that. I am talking about yesterday" she said as I stiffened.

"You just ran off and I didn't know what to do. You seemed so anxious and... you were shaking. I don't know-I-do wanna talk about it?" I secretly hoped that she wasn't going to bring that up today, but of course when is luck ever on my side.

"Can you show me around the pack," I questioned her, completely ignoring what she asked. I didn't want to talk about what happened and I'd rather just forget it and move on. It would be a waste of time to sulk about it and I was obviously overeating about the whole thing. Just overthinking.

She stared at me awhile longer obviously not convinced before sighing and said "Sure." I mentally thanked her for not prying on about it. I honestly don't know what excuse I would have come up.

Setting the shoes down she walked over to the door, but stopped as she was about to reach for the handle. "Wait, I just remembered. I don't believe you are allowed to leave the house," Yuri said, biting her lip as I rolled my eyes.

"Just because Alpha Jonah says I can't leave the house doesn't mean I'm going to listen." I won't allow him to control what I can and can't do.

"I agree with you that you should be able to see your own pack, but I don't know...," Yuri said conflicted. "Currently, we are not on the best terms and I don't want to start even more tension with him."

I did not give up so easily and after a few persistent pleas she finally agreed to take me around the pack. I wanted to see the terrain I would be living on for little awhile. Knowing my way around the place like potential escapes, hiding places, and where the guards were stationed around the pack would be helpful information until the day I decide to leave again.

"Fine, but if I see Jonah anywhere I am dropping you like a stick of butter and running," she said, a playful edge to her voice. I smiled at her as a smirked twitched onto her face and she turned the door handle.

°°°

Summit Pack was ginormous. The pack stood on acres upon acres of land and although I have not seen many packs in my life, non even come close to the size of this one. Many houses took up most of the land for the pack members which there was a lot of. Compared to the people and the amount of land I am surprised they had enough to accommodate for everyone. I was fraught walking through the pack lands as every single pack member that I walked by bowed at me. Everywhere Yuri showed me it was like I was this ostentatious thing as I always had multiple pairs of eyes glued on to me.