"Shh, baby."

"I'm not your baby." Choosing defiance, she stiffened yet couldn't ignore the slow circles his finger painted around her navel. The burn expanded.

"Oh, yes, you are." His lips brushed against her ear.

Nyssa was fast losing her grip. Focus. "This isn't right."

"But it feels right, doesn't it?" his whisper, smoothly seductive curled around her, deathly intoxicating and hard to snub.

A lightning bolt of yearning shot through her. She fought against saying yes, instead shook her head in silence. His hand spread out across her tummy before his thumb crested over her nipple. He rolled the tight bud between his thumb and forefinger. Her body quivered in response. His rigid hard-on pressed into her bottom—the defiance fizzled out.

Nyssa accepted this was wrong on so many levels but allowed him to turn her in his arms. When she lifted her head and met his gaze, that was her undoing. As his head lowered and claimed her mouth, she couldn't stop her body from responding. Her mouth opened of its own accord and accepted his plunging tongue. His chest, hard muscle against her soft breasts caused needlepoints of pleasure that pricked her senses. Tyler groaned low in his throat. His hands traced the arch of her spine, then down the small of her back. She shivered when he moved from her lips to her chin and then the arc of her throat. He sucked on an earlobe and Nyssa's legs weakened. She swayed into him and clung desperately to his shoulders. God, her yearning so potent, her insides throbbed.

He lifted his head. "I need you, babe, please."

The desire in his eyes tore at her heart. You slept with him last night, what harm could one more time bring? Against her better judgment, she nodded. The questioning would come later. Right now, she wanted the heat firing up inside her, appeased. Nyssa wanted to feel him inside her—control out the door. Only, Tyler wasn't in a hurry to give her what she wanted.

When he dropped to his knees, she blinked in confusion. But the light kisses to her tummy forestalled any questions. When his lips reached her mound, he touched everywhere, but her straining clit.

"Tyler, please." Her hips arched in anticipation.

He uttered a soft chuckle. "We'll get there, babe." He kissed the top of her mound.

The warmth from his breath sent slivers of heat across her wet skin. She moaned. The sucking sensation over her skin filled her with dizzying desire. And when he finally buried his face between her legs, Nyssa dropped her head back with a loud sigh. His hands gripped her rear, forcing her to clutch his shoulders for balance. Longing the likes of which she couldn't explain, spiraled down her spine and curled her toes. Tyler played with her clit. She closed her eyes and focused on the touch of his masterful tongue. Her knees wobbled on the verge of giving out. He sucked, licked, and feasted on her pussy.

"Oh, God." She was dangerously close to the edge. Going celibate for six months after having a man like Tyler Bennett would do that to a woman. Unconsciously, she cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. The sensation added to the lust fest between her thighs. She groaned.

He slipped a finger inside her heated passage, jostling her orgasm a notch higher. Nyssa shivered. She dropped her hands, shoved her fingers into Tyler's hair, gripped handfuls, and ground her pussy against his mouth. The vibrations of his groans intensified the pulse ricocheting through her body. When he inserted another finger and increased the intensity of his thrusts, Nyssa cried out. Her head thrashed from side to side. A fiery orgasm built up from deep inside her core. She was going to blow.

"Please, Tyler," she begged.

In response, he nipped her clit, and that sent her over the edge. The gratification mixed with pain shot shards of lightning through her body, shattering her hold as she came.