Authors Note

About the story:

An erotic and naughty tale of going after what you want as well trying to resist something you know you can't. It's raunchy and full of sexy scenes but there is a nice little plot beneath which can be sweet to some and taboo to others.

It's set in the Third person perspective and told from both H and h POV's. The location of the story is Cape Town and Johannesburg, South Africa.

Nyssa is an 25 year old Indian woman and Tyler is a 33 year old White guy. He's a billionaire and she comes from poverty.

If you like Jennifer Lopez's movie 'Wedding Planner', you'll love this story, only, it's a lot more naughtier :)

The chapters are long, based on a novel size length. Kindly comment if you think this is a problem.

Happy reading!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________  

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales, is entirely coincidental. 

Amber Rose   COPYRIGHT © 2019 by Charlene Namdhari All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission of the author except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.